The Student Room Group

Have I got an Offer or Not??

Today there was no Track update or email regarding ucas however I got 2 emails from a university where I applied for 2 courses (1 foundation and 1 beng/meng) I got an applicant day email for both. I know I already got an offer fot the foundation but HAVE I GOT AN OFFER from the Beng/Meng. I am really unsure??? was it a mistake or nah??
.How do you know you have an offer for the foundation if there is no update on UCAS? An applicants day is usually for interviews/to give you another look at the university to see if it's absolute for you.

Not sure why you would apply for a foundation, BEng and MEng at the same uni...
Original post by Guarddyyy
.How do you know you have an offer for the foundation if there is no update on UCAS? An applicants day is usually for interviews/to give you another look of the university to see if it's absolute for you

I already got an offer for foundation 2 weeks ago (On track already)
You would have gotten an offer for the BEng/MEng course if you actually received an offer. A lot of people discourage applying at the same university for 2 different types of courses, and I will guess they might stick you in the foundation first (and see if there are any more free spaces available). Ok, that makes sense.
You would have gotten an offer for the BEng/MEng course if you actually received an offer. A lot of people discourage applying at the same university for 2 different types of courses, and I will guess they might stick you in the foundation first (and see if there are any more free spaces available). Ok, that makes sense.

Hopefully I get an offer. Just that 0.01% chance i get in
Original post by Rolls_Reus_0wner
Hopefully I get an offer. Just that 0.01% chance i get in

Don't worry about it, you will get an offer. Just focus on your studies! :smile:
Don't worry about it, you will get an offer. Just focus on your studies! :smile:

Thanks! Hopefully we get our offers! (If ypu are applying this year)
I still have not got nothing on track. Have I got an offer or not??
Just be patient...
Just be patient...

ok, just a bit annoying that they say i jave an offer but it ain't on track

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending