Im scared that my life so going tio fall apart again Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So this time last year my head was in a terrible state. I had only one friend that I felt was out of my league and didn’t feel comfortable with (were good friends now though) and I just felt absolutely broken up inside. I had just gone into sixth form and terrible missed my friend who stopped talking to me when we left school (I’ll go as far as saying my heart was and still broken) and I am not good at making friends. I barely went out of the house and I spent what should be the best time of the year in the house. I can’t even describe how bad I felt and I’m terrified of going back like that because I couldn’t comeback from it again. Things are much better now, i have more friends, I’m out of the house more and I’ve lost weight but I’m worried that it’s too goodbye to last as I’m feeling increasingly down and stressed again. I’m not sure what I’m hoping to get out of this I just want to be fully happy which is somthjng I’ve never been
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So this time last year my head was in a terrible state. I had only one friend that I felt was out of my league and didn’t feel comfortable with (were good friends now though) and I just felt absolutely broken up inside. I had just gone into sixth form and terrible missed my friend who stopped talking to me when we left school (I’ll go as far as saying my heart was and still broken) and I am not good at making friends. I barely went out of the house and I spent what should be the best time of the year in the house. I can’t even describe how bad I felt and I’m terrified of going back like that because I couldn’t comeback from it again. Things are much better now, i have more friends, I’m out of the house more and I’ve lost weight but I’m worried that it’s too goodbye to last as I’m feeling increasingly down and stressed again. I’m not sure what I’m hoping to get out of this I just want to be fully happy which is somthjng I’ve never been
Have you spoken to anyone in school about all this
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
No I dint feel like I can talk to anyone about it it’s about it
Blit
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
i think you should try counselling, you don't have to tell anyone why or even tell the counsellor what's going on, but it'll definitely help you get some of these things out your head and then maybe you can understand yourself better.

you sound very scared, of yourself mostly! i think it's important to understand yourself and remember that only you control yourself, you need to learn to be happy and love yourself <3 maybe your friends can help you with that.

do you have anyone super close who you could confide in them about this?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Blit)
i think you should try counselling, you don't have to tell anyone why or even tell the counsellor what's going on, but it'll definitely help you get some of these things out your head and then maybe you can understand yourself better.

you sound very scared, of yourself mostly! i think it's important to understand yourself and remember that only you control yourself, you need to learn to be happy and love yourself <3 maybe your friends can help you with that.

do you have anyone super close who you could confide in them about this?
I don’t think I’ll ever be confident enough to have councelling
I have friends but I could never tell them how I’m feeling but I know I’d i ever do tell them, they will be supportive
Blit
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
is it possible you could try online counselling? that sort can be completely anonymous, and there are also some mental health support forums where you can talk to people anonymously and get through stuff. i think there's even one on tsr?

honestly if you know your friends would be supportive what are you scared of?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Blit)
is it possible you could try online counselling? that sort can be completely anonymous, and there are also some mental health support forums where you can talk to people anonymously and get through stuff. i think there's even one on tsr?

honestly if you know your friends would be supportive what are you scared of?
I’ve tried talking to people online about I before but I’m never able to find the right way to explain it.
I just couldn’t let my friends know how weak I am. Tbh I’m always laughing and making them laugh and I can’t show them that I am weak
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (39)
27.66%
No - I got the required grades (84)
59.57%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (18)
12.77%

Watched Threads