Turn on thread page Beta

this guy rated all of my friends and me (I was the only one he was rating them and myself in front of, no one else was in the room and is rated him before) he basically gave me the lowest rating- pretty much saying that all the other girls were a lot better than me as they all got similar scores and I got a far lower rating. They are pretty don’t get me wrong but it isn’t like any of them are super models and I didn’t think I was hideous, I thought we were all on a similar level- just normal average looking girls. So now I’m concerned that everyone will think I am the ugliest by far- is that what this means or do you think it’s just his opinion and won’t be the same for everyone? It’s just I’ve had people tell me I’m good looking and stuff before so didn’t think I was hideous but now his score has made me completely rethink everything and now I can’t stop viewing myself as this disgustingly ugly creature who doesn’t deserve to hang around with my friends

ReputationRep:
    beauty is only skin deep; what you have inside is what matters.

ReputationRep:
    ‘This guy’ that’s exactly it. He’s just a guy, nothing special, he doesn’t define what you are. Beauty and attraction are entirely subjective, just because he might find you ‘ugly’ does NOT mean you are ugly. Sure, there are some people out there who will be considered ‘beautiful’ due to societal and social reasons, but if you’ve had people tell you you’re good looking etc then you should take those opinions seeing as they’re the majority. Don’t fret, there’s someone out there for everyone!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.