The Student Room Group

Would you be interested in a guy who'd lost his lower leg in an accident?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by punkdilla
strange opinion to express

Yeah, yeah. Still not as strange as your avatar. Please change it to something more aesthetically pleasing.
Original post by Ciel.
Yeah, yeah. Still not as strange as your avatar. Please change it to something more aesthetically pleasing.

i don't think we'd be friends if we met in real life.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
It literally wouldn't make any difference to a relationship, would it? I mean, I get that it's technically a disability, but it's not even like other disabilities where you would have to make allowances. I assume you have a false foot with complete mobility.

So unless the person you're dating has a phobia of false legs (I have met someone with such a phobia) it really doesn't matter one bit. It might surprise the person, as obviously it's something out of the ordinary, but after the "how did it happen" conversation I wouldn't expect it to even be brought up in conversation to be honest.

lies...lies...LIES. :rolleyes:
Reply 23
Original post by Bang Outta Order
haha is it?

It is. Did you see their avatar? Their rep? Lol.
Reply 24
i don't think we'd be friends if we met in real life.

You never know.
Original post by Ciel.
It is. Did you see their avatar? Their rep? Lol.

nah i meant when you said that everyone loves u cos you're very...never mind
Reply 26
nah i meant when you said that everyone loves u cos you're very...never mind

You are right. Some people hate me. But they still want to **** me. So I always win, anyway.
Original post by Ciel.
You are right. Some people hate me. But they still want to **** me. So I always win, anyway.

i would see a therapist, you may be able to have happy, mutually satisfying relationships in the future
Reply 28
i would see a therapist, you may be able to have happy, mutually satisfying relationships in the future

No need, I am in a mutally satisfying relationship.
Original post by Ciel.
No need, I am in a mutally satisfying relationship.

that's good
Original post by Ciel.

omd stop it :facepalm2:

lemme ask you. have you ever been with a woman as well? you seem pansexual haha.
Reply 31
omd stop it :facepalm2:

lemme ask you. have you ever been with a woman as well? you seem pansexual haha.

No. Women make amazing friends, but I could never sleep with one. I was once kissed by a girl and it just felt so wrong.
most people say it doesn’t matter, but majority of people with a similar situation (no leg, no arm, in a wheelchair) are single for a reason. sorry
Original post by Ciel.
No. Women make amazing friends, but I could never sleep with one. I was once kissed by a girl and it just felt so wrong.

w o w

and what kinda blokes do u like then??
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous
Five inches below the knee.

(If it helps he has a great job and is from a very wealthy family)

Someone did an experiment with a Chad amputee on pof once.

He got a lot of unsolicited messages from women. I do not actually think missing a limb matters that much to women.
Or maybe they didn't care because of his good looks?
I won't care if you're missing a part of your leg or if your rich or poor or what job you have.

All i care is personality
Original post by Ciel.
No, it isn't. I love money and it makes my life a little less miserable. Plus less things to stress about.
"I'd rather cry in a Ferrari than on a bicycle." :lol:
Reply 37
w o w

and what kinda blokes do u like then??

That's a very broad question, lol. I like variety I guess? I often tend to go for masculine guys, though. With strong personalities, too. I like guys who aren't afraid to challenge me, I hate it when they agree with me just to please me and to avoid conflict.
Reply 38
Original post by Tootles
"I'd rather cry in a Ferrari than on a bicycle." :lol:

It's true, though. Not to mention, private medical care is expensive as hell, and I don't know how do people survive when they have to rely on nhs.
Original post by Ciel.
That's a very broad question, lol. I like variety I guess? I often tend to go for masculine guys, though. With strong personalities, too. I like guys who aren't afraid to challenge me, I hate it when they agree with me just to please me and to avoid conflict.

llol that what your fella does now though!

and why you on here so early? haha

Quick Reply

Latest