The Student Room Group

Would you be interested in a guy who'd lost his lower leg in an accident?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.
Why wouldn't I be? You wanted to know, I answered. It's not like I need to hide my intentions on here. And what's wrong with liking it rough? You play innocent but you can't fool me, you aren't the 'nice vanilla bf material' you are making yourself out to be.

wth why you getting mad at me for! and i didnt say theres anything wrong with liking it rough, I just said, you are open about liking it rough. And you're right, im a grown ass man and I know that people who brag about sex, arent as good as the quiet ones, so men probbly can "handle" you, thats all i said. im not attacking you, so dont attack me. I actually like ya wtf.

How to keep my emotions in check? good timing this thread :wink:
anyways manager came in, so im off to work, tar >_>
Original post by Ciel.
Oh, in that sense. Tsk tsk, and how do you know such terminology, anyway? You seem so inncocent, do you perhaps have a hidden dark side? Lol.
You don't know me very well :wink:
Reply 63
Original post by Bang Outta Order
wth why you getting mad at me for! and i didnt say theres anything wrong with liking it rough, I just said, you are open about liking it rough. And you're right, im a grown ass man and I know that people who brag about sex, arent as good as the quiet ones, so men probbly can "handle" you, thats all i said. im not attacking you, so dont attack me. I actually like ya wtf.

I'm not mad at you, lmao. Sometimes I come across as angry/rude online but that's because it's more difficult to detect emotion in text. 🙄 I was just teasing you. When I actually 'attack someone', I usually get warnings for it - so you get the idea. Too bad you are straight, we would test that.
Reply 64
Original post by Tootles
You don't know me very well :wink:

It certainly seems that way!
Original post by Ciel.
It certainly seems that way!

What's more, I doubt you'd want to. Innocent I ain't, and interesting neither.
Reply 66

How to keep my emotions in check? good timing this thread :wink:

Lmfao. Why are you linking me that? He sounds like such a puss puss, and I'm so tempted to respond to him. But I have to behave now! I got another warning last night... : ( Might get banned if it happens again, boo.
I wouldn’t mind. It is about his character.
Original post by Ciel.
Lmfao. Why are you linking me that? He sounds like such a puss puss, and I'm so tempted to respond to him. But I have to behave now! I got another warning last night... : ( Might get banned if it happens again, boo.

I didnt read it. It was just the title popped up in the Latest tab just as I was typing.

and when i said u like it rough thats what i meant, that you're a "brat". you took offense but i cant say exactly what i wanna say in the threads cos theres children around. but anyways. imoff.
Original post by Anonymous
Five inches below the knee.

(If it helps he has a great job and is from a very wealthy family)

You are what we call a conceited ar*eho*e
Reply 70
I didnt read it. It was just the title popped up in the Latest tab just as I was typing.

and when i said u like it rough thats what i meant, that you're a "brat". you took offense but i cant say exactly what i wanna say in the threads cos theres children around. but anyways. imoff.

I wasn't offended, that's how I talk! But yeah, didn't realise you both had bdsm slang in mind when you called me that, lol.
Reply 71

I wouldn't care if they lost all their limbs if they made me smile I'd totally be with them. You should like someone for who they are. Not what they look like or what their family income is

It's a disgusting trait to only be interested in wealth and outward appearances
lies...lies...LIES. :rolleyes:

How so? How do you know how I feel about things, or who I've been with in the past, or, for that matter, what my own personal disabilities are?
If he is confident within himself and who he is a person then, thats all that matters really. Confidence in oneself is always attractive.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
How so? How do you know how I feel about things, or who I've been with in the past, or, for that matter, what my own personal disabilities are?

mhm

https://media.giphy.com/media/38fblIIrHLMPe/giphy.gif

Any particular reason you've latched onto my responses and have somehow decided, on my behalf, that I would never date an amputee?

Or do you think it would make a big difference? If so, could you explain what the actual reasons would be that somebody wouldn't date someone in that category? Just that I'm genuinely wondering what difference it makes and why it would be something I even thought about after initially finding out. Thanks.

Hm whether it’s a hypothetical or no, personally I wouldn’t date a girl with no vagina lol. If a man cannot stand can he f.u.c.k, the answer is no. Realistically speaking, it’s difficulty to build a genuine and harmonious relationship in the absence of attraction. He can still be cared, loved but unfortunately it will never be ideal.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Any particular reason you've latched onto my responses and have somehow decided, on my behalf, that I would never date an amputee?

Or do you think it would make a big difference? If so, could you explain what the actual reasons would be that somebody wouldn't date someone in that category? Just that I'm genuinely wondering what difference it makes and why it would be something I even thought about after initially finding out. Thanks.

oh calm down. i just normally dont believe sanctimonious posts.
I used to have a massive crush on a friend who had had his arm amputated. So I doubt missing part of a leg would be an immediate turn off.

My friend's boyfriend lost his lower leg and he still finds him attractive - stuck with him through his surgeries and now that he's all healed up they seem to be even more active/adventurous than before. He's not let it hold him back after getting his prosthetic. He's a very admirable guy.
oh calm down. i just normally dont believe sanctimonious posts.

I don't think I was making myself out to be morally superior. Everyone else has said the same thing so it's not sanctimonious at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending