I’ve got my dads signature on my provisional drivers license

Watch
Amberrobbins
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Right, when I applied for my provisional drivers license there was an option to use the details from your passport, like your passport photo. As it was easier I clicked yes and sent it off, unknowingly my passport had my dads signature on from when I was under 18. So my provisional licence has my dads signature on and I want to do my theory test but you need your license as ID and you have to sign a form and that. Does anyone have any clue how I can change it or if I can change the signature ? I’ve looked everywhere for help and can’t find any
Thank you
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Amberrobbins)
Right, when I applied for my provisional drivers license there was an option to use the details from your passport, like your passport photo. As it was easier I clicked yes and sent it off, unknowingly my passport had my dads signature on from when I was under 18. So my provisional licence has my dads signature on and I want to do my theory test but you need your license as ID and you have to sign a form and that. Does anyone have any clue how I can change it or if I can change the signature ? I’ve looked everywhere for help and can’t find any
Thank you
I thought if you're under 18 your passport says "this holder doesn't require a signature" or something.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ring DVLA and ask
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (4)
30.77%
No - I have already returned home (1)
7.69%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (5)
38.46%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (0)
0%
No - I live at home during term anyway (3)
23.08%

Watched Threads