The Student Room Group

Government Economic Service Degree Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Has anyone received any interview feedback yet?
nope... they're taking their time hahaha
Original post by Ellie59
Reply 82
No i am still waiting, have you ?
Original post by amartyasen
nope... they're taking their time hahaha
Not yet for me
Reply 84
Yeah its just for selection exercise one, it says my overall score is 53. Pretty gutted though as it says moderate demonstration.
Original post by fay.1
No i am still waiting, have you ?
Ohh just checked mine - got 72 'strong demonstration' for selection exercise 1
Reply 86
also moderate demonstration with a score of 49
i assume this means they have marked 1/3 and will give us feedback when they have marked 3/3?

However selection exercise one shows oral presentation and written exercise, assuming exercise two is the interview what is exercise three?
Did we just get these scores today?
What was selection exercise 1 out of?
Ohh just checked mine - got 72 'strong demonstration' for selection exercise 1
what are peoples individual marks for the oral briefing and the written exercise?
16 for the oral briefing and 15 for the written exercise. Overall 64 strong demonstration. What about everyone else?
Original post by MaddLadd
what are peoples individual marks for the oral briefing and the written exercise?
Reply 92
According to the civil service framework, this is what the ratings are defined by:

Rating Label Definition
1 Not Demonstrated No positive evidence of the competency
2 Minimal Demonstration Limited positive evidence of the competency
3 Moderate Demonstration Moderate positive evidence of the competency
4 Acceptable Demonstration Adequate positive evidence of the competency
5 Good Demonstration Substantial positive evidence of the competency
6 Strong Demonstration Substantial, positive evidence of the competency and includes some evidence of exceeding expectations
7 Outstanding Demonstration Evidence provided wholly exceeds expectation at this level
Do you guys think it’ll be only outstanding demonstration that get in?
I got 67 (Strong demonstration), when I logged on to the application it said provisional job offer but I'm yet to have an email regarding it so don't want to react just yet! Anyone else get that?
Reply 95
Yeh same, just waiting for the email to likewise confirm it
Original post by ElectricLongShot
I got 67 (Strong demonstration), when I logged on to the application it said provisional job offer but I'm yet to have an email regarding it so don't want to react just yet! Anyone else get that?
I've got the same thing... What are everyone's projected/achieved A level grades here? Am wondering whether those were taken into consideration.
Original post by ElectricLongShot
hahah! just got an offer email as I wrote this.
I've got the same thing... What are everyone's projected/achieved A level grades here? Am wondering whether those were taken into consideration.
Unsuccessful :frown: CAB6ADB2-73E8-440E-B5D4-FF7444C611B0.png
Original post by Ellie59
Yeah I got the email too 😂 it said we will be allocated to a department shortly, I wonder how soon that will be, I really want to know where I'll end up if I accept
hahah! just got an offer email as I wrote this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending