Any European Law Postgraduates in The Netherlands? (University of Amsterdam etc)

Watch
Mariakythre
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi! My name is Maria and I'm 21 years old. I completed my first degree in Law in the University of Kent in July 2018 and I'm now back to my home country to take a year of training to be qualified as a lawyer. I am interested in applying for a Postgraduate degree in European Law in The Netherlands. My top choices are Leiden University and the University of Amsterdam. I have communicated with people who are currently in Leiden University and they gave me lots of information regarding the course and the life there. I am looking for people who are doing this particular course or a relevant one in the University of Amsterdam, so that I can compare and decide which uni I'll be going to in September 2019! So if anyone is in the University of Amsterdam... please do let me know about how challenging the course is, how life is in Amsterdam, if there are many international students in the course, how easy it is to find accommodation (I've heard it's tricky), how do you cope with the workload and how responsive/communicative/helpful the staff of the University is with you! If there's any other information about The Netherlands, Uni of Amsterdam and Uni of Leiden or another uni in The Netherlands you feel like sharing please do!

I'm really stressed and want to apply asap

Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (104)
60.82%
No (67)
39.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed