Looking for someone to take over a tenancy.

Watch
ceejay2k15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey people, I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Evans Student accomodation. The accomodation is on DMU campus and is a short walk to UOL. It's a modern spacious double room with an ensuite and a shared modern kitchen with one other person. The rent is £125 a week with all bills inclusive, if you're interested send me a message.
louise daisy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I’m interested is this still available
(Original post by ceejay2k15)
Hey people, I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Evans Student accomodation. The accomodation is on DMU campus and is a short walk to UOL. It's a modern spacious double room with an ensuite and a shared modern kitchen with one other person. The rent is £125 a week with all bills inclusive, if you're interested send me a message.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads