Household income Watch

martiming
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi! I sent out today with a 1st class delivery services, the evidence of my mum’s statement of earnings of 2016/2017 as unable to provide P60 for that year as she lost it.
Which it would be the timescale now considering that the entire application has been already revived by the 26th of November ?
Shahrzad SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by martiming)
Hi! I sent out today with a 1st class delivery services, the evidence of my mum’s statement of earnings of 2016/2017 as unable to provide P60 for that year as she lost it.
Which it would be the timescale now considering that the entire application has been already revived by the 26th of November ?
Hi,

Our current expected timescale for processing a financial document is 21 working days.

Kind regards,
Shahrzad
martiming
Rep:
?
Thanks for your reply, so it is 21 working days from the date it will be received ?
Shahrzad SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for your reply, so it is 21 working days from the date it will be received ?
Hi,

That is correct. Also a quick reminder, please don't count weekends and bank holidays as working days.

If there is anything further we can help with, please let us know.

Thanks,
Shahrzad
martiming
Rep:
?
Hi, quick question,
I had a look to my online account and going though the section of “letters” I received to notification of entitlement which are exactly the same, dated one on the 5th and 6th of December, although they don’t say anything new in regard to my application, they just confirm the amount of my tuition fees and my basic maintance loan which I already knew.
Could you help me to understand what is going on please ?
Thanks
martiming
Rep:
?
*2 notifications of entitlement
Duncan SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi, quick question,
I had a look to my online account and going though the section of “letters” I received to notification of entitlement which are exactly the same, dated one on the 5th and 6th of December, although they don’t say anything new in regard to my application, they just confirm the amount of my tuition fees and my basic maintance loan which I already knew.
Could you help me to understand what is going on please ?
Thanks
Hi,

I'd recommend sending us a private/direct message via either Facebook or Twitter. This will allow us to gain access to your account and look in to this further for you.

Thanks, Duncan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.49%
No (612)
72.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed