ben_sbyk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I'm conducting some research looking into Men’s Perceptions of Male Victims of Female Rape and thought this is a good forum to approach.

If you have 10 mins and are willing to help a Good Cause then please do this anonymous online survey.

https://bathpsychology.eu.qualtrics....kr29EDKxrwZNkN
agrew
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Done, but to be honest the second part was super confusing to me. The scale points didn't make much sense to me in relation to some of the questions.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Seems better to put the Samaritans and help groups details at the beginning of the survey. If someone gets upset by what's in the survey and doesn't want to complete it, they should still be able to see those details.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why switch the direction of the agree/disagree axis on the same page between two sets of questions?? That's just needlessly confusing!
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You should add an N/A column for us single pringles to use for questions involving having a partner.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The pro-victim/anti-victim questions don't make sense so I have answered 4 for all of them.
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm sorry, but that is by a long way the worst research survey I have ever completed.

The premise of the scenario is absurd, the legal terminology is all wrong and the Likert scales make no sense.
Last edited by Trinculo; 1 year ago
FloralHybrid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This was an odd survey. I selected female, yet it asked me all the questions from a male perspective. The scenarios themselves were strange, some completely lacking in clarity.

Maybe review the survey itself and repost for help with your research? @ben_sbyk
Last edited by FloralHybrid; 1 year ago
Conconz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm doing this survey now, and honestly the answers to the pro victim/anti victim are very confusing. It's not clear at all what the answers mean.

I gave up actually, it was too confusing.
Last edited by Conconz; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)