I don't care if I fail Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

I am at uni and to be honest I don't care if i fail this semester or this course. I don't know why. I just feel like i have little future after this degree anyway and uni is just so hard in general. I have been studying for my exam the past few days but today i have had such an unproductive day. I don't think i will fail this semester but i am really unhappy here at uni so i don't even mind. I just feel like my life is a mess and doing well wouldn't a difference. It's a shame because i enjoy my degree, but to be honest i just don't think i'm capable. I am tired all the time and some days i just really really lack motivation. Im a determined person so im not going to quit, but is it bad that i always have the idea that i am going to fail and i don't care?
kittycollecter
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yeah that’s bad? i mean you’ve probably just wasted a ton of money on a degree you don’t enjoy??? maybe try looking into something else and as the uni if you can swap courses ?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (225)
28.09%
No (576)
71.91%

Watched Threads