is he attracted to me sexually? Watch

alicesmith1628
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m very confused about whether this guy I’m speaking to is sexually attracted to me or finds me attractive at all- he’s said I’m good looking before but I said he was good looking first so he might’ve just been saying that and I asked him if he finds me attractive and he said “yes you’re attractive why” which I felt like wasn’t really answering the question, idk I feel as though he isn’t attracted to me because normally every guy I’ve been with has given me so many compliments and even his friends compliment me more than he does. I thought that maybe he was possibly gay or just isn’t sexually attracted to me but basically when we kissed he got hard literally straight away so idek does this mean he is sexually attracted to me, he also said he gets turned on by me but idk does him getting turned on by me means he finds me attractive or not?? I also know he hasn’t been with a girl in a while for personal reasons so maybe he just isn’t good at talking to them/doesn’t know what to do, idk or am I just coming up with excuses? I just really like him so want to know what people think.
_Nyx_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes. The signs are there. I think you probably knew anyway though.
That'sGreat
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by alicesmith1628)
I’m very confused about whether this guy I’m speaking to is sexually attracted to me or finds me attractive at all- he’s said I’m good looking before but I said he was good looking first so he might’ve just been saying that and I asked him if he finds me attractive and he said “yes you’re attractive why” which I felt like wasn’t really answering the question, idk I feel as though he isn’t attracted to me because normally every guy I’ve been with has given me so many compliments and even his friends compliment me more than he does. I thought that maybe he was possibly gay or just isn’t sexually attracted to me but basically when we kissed he got hard literally straight away so idek does this mean he is sexually attracted to me, he also said he gets turned on by me but idk does him getting turned on by me means he finds me attractive or not?? I also know he hasn’t been with a girl in a while for personal reasons so maybe he just isn’t good at talking to them/doesn’t know what to do, idk or am I just coming up with excuses? I just really like him so want to know what people think.
'Yes you're attractive why' this guys looking for you to make the first move.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (541)
80.27%
Leave (133)
19.73%

Watched Threads