Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What is studying science like at Bournemouth University? I would like to take a medical science course there but I am not sure if it is any good so if anyone takes that course or knows someone who does, please let me know.
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Shannon_RC)
    What is studying science like at Bournemouth University? I would like to take a medical science course there but I am not sure if it is any good so if anyone takes that course or knows someone who does, please let me know.
    It helps to ask specific questions. Focus on the course and whether it is the right fit for your academic interests.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Shannon_RC)
    Hi, it's great you're thinking of studying at BU! We have two medical science courses but they're both new, however you can find out more about them here and make sure you watch the videos too:

Medical Science: https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/study/...edical-science

Biomedical Science: https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/study/...cal-sciences-1

You can email [email protected] if you have any specific questions about the course.

Do you have any questions about the general uni facilities or the locations/accommodation at all?

Vicki

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.