Network Rail Apprenticeships 2019 Intake Watch

sanastratus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Has anyone applied for the Level 3 Network Rail scheme?
Tech18
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by sanastratus)
Has anyone applied for the Level 3 Network Rail scheme?
Yes I have but after submiting my application I received an email from them saying they will compare my scores to the rest of the candidate and they will get back to me I don't know wether that means I messed up the the test the situation judgment test that was part the application. Did you get an email from them ?
sanastratus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by Tech18)
Yes I have but after submiting my application I received an email from them saying they will compare my scores to the rest of the candidate and they will get back to me I don't know wether that means I messed up the the test the situation judgment test that was part the application. Did you get an email from them ?
I received an invitation to assessment centre on 9th Jan, but I think they're doing assessment centres over the next few months so maybe you're in a different group? I think they have quite a lot more going to AC than other apprenticeships, usually there's more steps to get to that point from my previous experience. Best of luck to you!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (143)
18.5%
No (469)
60.67%
Not really bothered about them (161)
20.83%

Watched Threads