Ls88
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am 15 years old. I am 5’5 and weigh 11 stone. I exercise for 4 hours a week or maybe more and do have some muscle. Am I fat?
Ls88
Rep:
?
I have very muscular legs and I have fat on my stomach. I have tried countless of times to lose weight and I lose a stone or two but then I put it back on within the next couple of months.
adam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ls88)
I have very muscular legs and I have fat on my stomach. I have tried countless of times to lose weight and I lose a stone or two but then I put it back on within the next couple of months.
ok.
lol0902
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What I’m about to say is easier said than done because believe me I struggle with accepting my weight and body image etc but at 15 you’re still so young, you shouldn’t feel the need to have to lose weight etc.
Ls88
Rep:
?

(Original post by adam277)
ok.
What?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lol0902)
What I’m about to say is easier said than done because believe me I struggle with accepting my weight and body image etc but at 15 you’re still so young, you shouldn’t feel the need to have to lose weight etc.
Thank you. I just feel so big and like when I’m going to parties I feel like an outsider because I’m the ‘big’ one and no one is interested in me.
adam277
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ls88)

What?
You know I don't know Spanish right? Because I only ever cooked pasta like twice ffs. Also If you want your TV back then go and cycle to work.
Ls88
Rep:
?
(Original post by lol0902)
Thank you. I just feel so big and when I go to parties I feel like an outsider because I’m the ‘big’ one and no one is interested in me.
Ls88
Rep:
?
Ls88
Rep:
?
(Original post by adam277)
You know I don't know Spanish right? Because I only ever cooked pasta like twice ffs. Also If you want your TV back then go and cycle to work.
Pasta?😂
adam277
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ls88)
Pasta?😂
The cat's appointment is on Thursday don't miss it unless you want to be fined mate.
Ls88
Rep:
?
Are you okay?
adam277
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ls88)
Are you okay?
Sometimes to solve a problem you first have to solve another.
lol0902
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ls88)
Thank you. I just feel so big and when I go to parties I feel like an outsider because I’m the ‘big’ one and no one is interested in me.
I completely understand this I used to (and even still now) feel the same way but I’m at the start of a long journey of loving myself.
I feel like we are quite similar body types from what you describe , I’m 5ft7 and weight 10st11 (about).. I was always conscious because I was a really chubby child and in costumes at dances shows I always stood out but it’s something you grow out of. Message me if you ever want to talk more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads