I just spent4 hours writing 4 sentences! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
They’re not even that good I might delete them 😭 I’m having some serious writers block,cant find any studies or theories to support my claims and I’m unsure of how much detail to go into. Any advice would be helpful if I’m honest I dont want to waste another evening !
UWS
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
They’re not even that good I might delete them 😭 I’m having some serious writers block,cant find any studies or theories to support my claims and I’m unsure of how much detail to go into. Any advice would be helpful if I’m honest I dont want to waste another evening !

It depends on what you're trying to write. What subject are you writing this essay for?
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
maybe because your claims are wrong?
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
writers block🤣
Going Back
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Diagram out the framework for your essay and do initial research to develop, test and back up your ideas before you start writing. Figure out your beginning, middle and end as concepts. State your argument, provide the back up/evidence for it, discuss the implications, describe your final outcome or conclusions.

If you do the pre-work, the actual writing is much easier.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UWS)
It depends on what you're trying to write. What subject are you writing this essay for?
I have to choose a patient and apply their presenting condition to the biopshycosocial model.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ltsmith)
maybe because your claims are wrong?
My claims are along the lines of “this is what this patient has because of this reason and studies support this blah blah”. I have diagnosed the patient with something after completing a subjective and objective which was approved by my educator I just cant find anything that actually proves the causes of the condition but it is that condition!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Going Back)
Diagram out the framework for your essay and do initial research to develop, test and back up your ideas before you start writing. Figure out your beginning, middle and end as concepts. State your argument, provide the back up/evidence for it, discuss the implications, describe your final outcome or conclusions.

If you do the pre-work, the actual writing is much easier.
So I have to discuss a patient in regards to the biopsychosocial model. I did infact diagram the framework of my essay. Unfortunately I cannot really do initial research as it is either out dated or simoly not been looked at as this area is not very popular. If I dont have any studies I cannot discuss the implications or describe the final outcome. Do you see why I am losing my mind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (22)
25.29%
No - I got the required grades (54)
62.07%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (11)
12.64%

Watched Threads