Turn on thread page Beta

Who was the greatest TSR user ever? watch

ReputationRep:
    There have been plenty, but only one can win.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Either Awesome Genius or imsoacademic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    You're a great guy.

ReputationRep:
    threads like this anger people because they weren’t chosen and they were expecting to be chosen by you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayygeee)
    Who was the greatest TSR user ever?
    To get more unique responses, you might have to be a bit more specific on what you mean by "Greatest". All being said though, in very many ways, the greatest user is YOU

ReputationRep:
    pig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    pig.
    I do enjoy how you randomly appear in the most silly threads. It makes me laugh every time :laugh:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Anonymous

ReputationRep:
    I really love all the neo-Nazis that come on to whinge about die Juden. So one of those *****.

Honest.

ReputationRep:
    imsoacademic
    That's one hell of a blast from the past. I miss her. She and I built a good rapport.

ReputationRep:
    The more I think about AG's popularity, the more I think that this is probably where Trump learnt how promote himself

What a loathsome character

ReputationRep:
    Anonymous #1 🤗

ReputationRep:
    It definitely wasn't damoni

I miss im so academic ... she'll have finished her degree by now, probably have a job and a flat and a partner or something. She was just starting at Durham when we last spoke.

Shame she was always so adamant in not keeping contact with anyone. I actually liked her, she was interesting. I wonder how she's doing now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    I miss im so academic ... she'll have finished her degree by now, probably have a job and a flat and a partner or something. She was just starting at Durham when we last spoke.

Shame she was always so adamant in not keeping contact with anyone. I actually liked her, she was interesting. I wonder how she's doing now.
    did you like AG?

(Original post by Ayygeee)
    did you like AG?
    Not particularly. He was an arrogant twatwhistle.

im so academic was only one of a lot of people though, from my era. THere were many other greats from then and before who make isa seem silly - which, to be fair, isa was, back in the day. She was an early-teen emo kid with a serious Oxbridge fetish and an attitude problem. She was a standing joke, really. It was only in later years that she mellowed and became good to talk to.

Other, more timeless greats were people like pig and J.

But then if you dig back further, you get to d. IIRC d (account remade later) was the forum admin going back to when The Student Room was the UK-Learning message board. I'd say he's the greatest single member there's ever been on this site. He's basically our Notch, but TSR is so old now that he's moved on totally and is no longer reachable.

Name:  uk-learning.gif
Views: 5
Size:  10.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Not particularly. He was an arrogant twatwhistle.

im so academic was only one of a lot of people though, from my era. THere were many other greats from then and before who make isa seem silly - which, to be fair, isa was, back in the day. She was an early-teen emo kid with a serious Oxbridge fetish and an attitude problem. She was a standing joke, really. It was only in later years that she mellowed and became good to talk to.

Other, more timeless greats were people like pig and J.

But then if you dig back further, you get to d. IIRC d (account remade later) was the forum admin going back to when The Student Room was the UK-Learning message board. I'd say he's the greatest single member there's ever been on this site. He's basically our Notch, but TSR is so old now that he's moved on totally and is no longer reachable.

Name:  uk-learning.gif
Views: 5
Size:  10.4 KB

Ah man - I am AG.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Fasih123 was a right laugh. Most entertaining user by far

Tbh I haven't been around for long enough to give a name for the GOAT

ReputationRep:
    Unless you've been here since TSR began, and have been a very regular user, we will never know.

(Original post by meenu89)
    Unless you've been here since TSR began, and have been a very regular user, we will never know.
    Until around 2010 or so, many of the users were quite aware of TSR history, and who the major figures in its history had been.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.