Who was the greatest TSR user ever?

Watch
Ayygeee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
There have been plenty, but only one can win.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Either Awesome Genius or imsoacademic
Ayygeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
You're a great guy.
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
threads like this anger people because they weren’t chosen and they were expecting to be chosen by you
Maven Writers
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ayygeee)
Who was the greatest TSR user ever?
To get more unique responses, you might have to be a bit more specific on what you mean by "Greatest". All being said though, in very many ways, the greatest user is YOU
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
pig.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Profesh)
pig.
I do enjoy how you randomly appear in the most silly threads. It makes me laugh every time :laugh:
RichPiana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anonymous
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I really love all the neo-Nazis that come on to whinge about die Juden. So one of those *****.

Honest.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
imsoacademic
That's one hell of a blast from the past. I miss her. She and I built a good rapport.
Ayygeee
Rep:
?
The more I think about AG's popularity, the more I think that this is probably where Trump learnt how promote himself

What a loathsome character
username4385688
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anonymous #1 🤗
Ayygeee
Rep:
?
It definitely wasn't damoni
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I miss im so academic ... she'll have finished her degree by now, probably have a job and a flat and a partner or something. She was just starting at Durham when we last spoke.

Shame she was always so adamant in not keeping contact with anyone. I actually liked her, she was interesting. I wonder how she's doing now.
Ayygeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tootles)
I miss im so academic ... she'll have finished her degree by now, probably have a job and a flat and a partner or something. She was just starting at Durham when we last spoke.

Shame she was always so adamant in not keeping contact with anyone. I actually liked her, she was interesting. I wonder how she's doing now.
did you like AG?
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ayygeee)
did you like AG?
Not particularly. He was an arrogant twatwhistle.

im so academic was only one of a lot of people though, from my era. THere were many other greats from then and before who make isa seem silly - which, to be fair, isa was, back in the day. She was an early-teen emo kid with a serious Oxbridge fetish and an attitude problem. She was a standing joke, really. It was only in later years that she mellowed and became good to talk to.

Other, more timeless greats were people like pig and J.

But then if you dig back further, you get to d. IIRC d (account remade later) was the forum admin going back to when The Student Room was the UK-Learning message board. I'd say he's the greatest single member there's ever been on this site. He's basically our Notch, but TSR is so old now that he's moved on totally and is no longer reachable.

Name:  uk-learning.gif
Views: 38
Size:  10.4 KB

Last edited by Tootles; 1 year ago
Ayygeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tootles)
Not particularly. He was an arrogant twatwhistle.

im so academic was only one of a lot of people though, from my era. THere were many other greats from then and before who make isa seem silly - which, to be fair, isa was, back in the day. She was an early-teen emo kid with a serious Oxbridge fetish and an attitude problem. She was a standing joke, really. It was only in later years that she mellowed and became good to talk to.

Other, more timeless greats were people like pig and J.

But then if you dig back further, you get to d. IIRC d (account remade later) was the forum admin going back to when The Student Room was the UK-Learning message board. I'd say he's the greatest single member there's ever been on this site. He's basically our Notch, but TSR is so old now that he's moved on totally and is no longer reachable.

Name:  uk-learning.gif
Views: 38
Size:  10.4 KB

Ah man - I am AG.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Unless you've been here since TSR began, and have been a very regular user, we will never know.
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by meenu89)
Unless you've been here since TSR began, and have been a very regular user, we will never know.
Until around 2010 or so, many of the users were quite aware of TSR history, and who the major figures in its history had been.
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by meenu89)
Unless you've been here since TSR began
2004-present. Definitely pig.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (159)
15.71%
Uncertainty around my education (164)
16.21%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (96)
9.49%
Isolating with family (70)
6.92%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (37)
3.66%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (89)
8.79%
Loneliness (100)
9.88%
Financial worries (45)
4.45%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (92)
9.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (71)
7.02%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (89)
8.79%

Watched Threads