fcbfredo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hey I'm an international student from America. I'm looking to enter UWE? How is the university overall? Good, bad, horrible etc? Also how is the party scene at UWE? Obviously it's different from American universities? I also know about the education system in Britain. Lastly how is the city of Bristol? Good, boring, lots of nightlife etc?

Note: I am from NYC.
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by fcbfredo)
Hey I'm an international student from America. I'm looking to enter UWE? How is the university overall? Good, bad, horrible etc? Also how is the party scene at UWE? Obviously it's different from American universities? I also know about the education system in Britain. Lastly how is the city of Bristol? Good, boring, lots of nightlife etc?

Note: I am from NYC.
None of this will make any difference to an employer. Does the course meet your academic requirements?
fcbfredo
Rep:
?
Yes it does meet my academic requirements. I also want to know more about the university since I'm from America and I am also interested in the diversity at the university as well. I mentioned before I am from NYC as well.
Last edited by fcbfredo; 11 months ago
alleycat393
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Yes it does meet my academic requirements. I also want to know more about the university since I'm from America and I am also interested in the diversity at the university as well. I mentioned before I am from NYC as well.
Being from NYC makes a difference how? You can read more about student life on the SU website.
fcbfredo
Rep:
?
I come from arguably the most diverse city in the world. My point of including me coming from NYC is that I am from an extremely diverse city so clearly because of where I was raised, a university with a diverse group of students is important since I would feel a bit more at home.
alleycat393
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I come from arguably the most diverse city in the world. My point of including me coming from NYC is that I am from an extremely diverse city so clearly because of where I was raised, a university with a diverse group of students is important since I would feel a bit more at home.
Mayer try London then? Most unis will attract students from all over the world and I've already told you where to find out more about student life.
fcbfredo
Rep:
?
I'd figure that most uni's would attract many students from different areas of the world. I'm at a university rn due to my uni prep high school program. Thanks for the info about student life. I would prefer Bristol since London is also expensive.
fcbfredo
Rep:
?
Thanks for the info on student life though. Good day
alleycat393
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I'd figure that most uni's would attract many students from different areas of the world. I'm at a university rn due to my uni prep high school program. Thanks for the info about student life. I would prefer Bristol since London is also expensive.
Ok well it looks like you know what you are doing and have made up your mind so good luck!
fcbfredo
Rep:
?
Thanks. Same to you in whatever you're dong right now.
fcbfredo
Rep:
?
*doing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Nov '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (196)
71.27%
No I haven't decided yet (48)
17.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (31)
11.27%

Watched Threads