Parents won’t let me do a drama GCSE Watch

Hanamahmoud05
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I had parents evening last night and we went to drama. She was saying that my acting was already gcse and I won’t be brilliant and most likely get a 9 as 50% of students at my school does. My parents hate the idea tho. At the mo I’m going to do french, computer science, music and hopefully drama. They want me to do geography instead! Help!!!
FloralHybrid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hanamahmoud05)
I had parents evening last night and we went to drama. She was saying that my acting was already gcse and I won’t be brilliant and most likely get a 9 as 50% of students at my school does. My parents hate the idea tho. At the mo I’m going to do french, computer science, music and hopefully drama. They want me to do geography instead! Help!!!
It’s your choice. Ultimately, if they’re worried about your future, it’s the grades themselves that have more weighting in terms of university, the subject is almost irrelevant. Unless you need Geography GCSE for what you want to do in the future, go with drama.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
princessaaliyah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hanamahmoud05)
hi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (21)
25%
No - I got the required grades (52)
61.9%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (11)
13.1%

Watched Threads