Turn on thread page Beta

I'm 18. I've been seeing this guy who's 19, for the past three months, with the hopes of working towards getting together. He went into hospital three weeks ago and has been there ever since. He has been telling me he can't wait to see me however he asked yesterday if it would Be okay if he saw another girl first, shocked and confused I said no why would be comfortable with that. After some talking he revealed to me he's seeing three other girls and said "it's not serious there all seeing other people too". With this new information I told him I'm not comfortable with being with him is with all these other people too, he replied I tell everyone I get with I can't do a relationship after some more talking he told me he'd only see me from now and that he's sorry and that he'd tell me if he ever want to see different people again. after that we left it and didn't speak about it anymore. I don't know what to do any advise please.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 18. I've been seeing this guy who's 19, for the past three months, with the hopes of working towards getting together. He went into hospital three weeks ago and has been there ever since. He has been telling me he can't wait to see me however he asked yesterday if it would Be okay if he saw another girl first, shocked and confused I said no why would be comfortable with that. After some talking he revealed to me he's seeing three other girls and said "it's not serious there all seeing other people too". With this new information I told him I'm not comfortable with being with him is with all these other people too, he replied I tell everyone I get with I can't do a relationship after some more talking he told me he'd only see me from now and that he's sorry and that he'd tell me if he ever want to see different people again. after that we left it and didn't speak about it anymore. I don't know what to do any advise please.
    It is common for people to dip their toes in lots of ponds at once until they find the right one. If it makes you uncomfortable though then cut ties with him.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    He’s already been dishonest by seeing people behind your back.

Ditch him.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I HIGHLY doubt that he's only going to see you now lmao, ditch him.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do you want to continue being the other women or a bit on the side, you deserve better than this, get out now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2018
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.