Hayden_97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have decided to interrupt my studies for a year so I will not be needing my room anymore. I am looking for a full-time student who is able to take over my contract and my room as soon as possible.

The room has a small double storage bed, with a private en-suite. It is located on 2nd floor of the building. It has a shared kitchen/dining area. There are 4 other males who you'll be sharing the flat with. The flat provides an induction hub, a hoover, an iron, an ironing board, a kettle, a microwave, and a toaster.

The rent is £189 per week. As I am leaving mid-way through a semester, the amount of rent for this semester will vary on when you will be moving in. Normally, you would pay the rent in lump sums throughout the year. There is a £250 deposit fee and a £50 admin free that you will need to pay also.

If you’re interested in the room, feel free to contact me.
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there,

I have moved this to the "Find Your Flatmates" forum for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (602)
33.86%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (743)
41.79%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (353)
19.85%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.5%

Watched Threads