*GIRLS* I'm 20 and FLAT CHESTED! :/ Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Is there any hope that my breasts will increase after the age of 20?
I don't even own a bra cos I haven't found a bra small enough to fit mines..

It didnt bother me until I turned 20 and I'm just wondering if there's a natural solution to this..
I don't want to get ANY WHERE close to surgery.. (;~
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Probably not. You could try gaining weight because that tends to make breasts appear larger but that would be a silly thing to do. Hormonal contraception might also do the job but you should always consult the pros and cons with a medical staff because hormones are a serious business. The real question is, why does it bother you so much? Not every man desires a large chested woman and for every small chested woman there is a man out there who will love her just the way she is. Do not believe the media or your friends or anyone else who wants to change you. If you struggle with low self-esteem, work on other areas of your life and see where you can find true joy that makes you content within. You have every chance to meet a special person who will tell you are beautiful. Small boobs or not. Good luck.
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is there any hope that my breasts will increase after the age of 20?
I don't even own a bra cos I haven't found a bra small enough to fit mines..

It didnt bother me until I turned 20 and I'm just wondering if there's a natural solution to this..
I don't want to get ANY WHERE close to surgery.. (;~
Why does it bother you?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (78)
26.62%
No (215)
73.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed