Life is Strange Watch

DeathKugelBlitz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Spoiler:
Show

So, did you sacrifice Chloe or Arcadia Bay?

I sacrificed Chloe
kazzykat95
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Spoiler:
Show

Sacrificed Chloe because it felt like the whole game would have been pointless otherwise y'know
Guru Jason
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I did 2 runthroughs, one with each. Chloe is a terrible character so had no problem with the easiest decision of the game at the end.

LiS 2 is a lot better so far imo.
DeathKugelBlitz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Don't even remember now but I'm sure I sacrificed Arcadia Bay. Why not?

And just finished Before The Storm... I would've liked it had they not gone way overkill on the depression. The writers seemed to get off on it and went sadistic, so the game was depressing pretty much from start to finish. The bonus DLC is literally the day Max leaves Chloe and her dad dies. Sums it up.

Plus we already know that, by the start of LIS1, Chloe is still a failure and Rachel goes missing, and in fact Rachel wasn't nice a person at all, so any choices and effort feels in vain. Which is even more depressing.
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Guru Jason)
I did 2 runthroughs, one with each. Chloe is a terrible character so had no problem with the easiest decision of the game at the end.

LiS 2 is a lot better so far imo.
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
Don't even remember now but I'm sure I sacrificed Arcadia Bay. Why not?

And just finished Before The Storm... I would've liked it had they not gone way overkill on the depression. The writers seemed to get off on it and went sadistic, so the game was depressing pretty much from start to finish. The bonus DLC is literally the day Max leaves Chloe and her dad dies. Sums it up.

Plus we already know that, by the start of LIS1, Chloe is still a failure and Rachel goes missing, and in fact Rachel wasn't nice a person at all, so any choices and effort feels in vain. Which is even more depressing.
(Original post by kazzykat95)
Spoiler:
Show

Sacrificed Chloe because it felt like the whole game would have been pointless otherwise y'know

(Original post by DeathKugelBlitz)
Spoiler:
Show

So, did you sacrifice Chloe or Arcadia Bay?

I sacrificed Chloe

yiss LIS people :five: the only real game I play :laugh:

how hyped are we for the new LIS2 episode coming out? :beard:
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm scared to open the spoiler, because I stopped playing a few months ago and only got to episode 3 (I think) of the first game, does it get better? I remember not liking this episode.
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
I'm scared to open the spoiler, because I stopped playing a few months ago and only got to episode 3 (I think) of the first game, does it get better? I remember not liking this episode.
It's episode 3, if you don't like it by then you're not really gonna like the rest of it.
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
It's episode 3, if you don't like it by then you're not really gonna like the rest of it.
I meant only episode 3. Episode 1 was a near 10/10 For me, i had to play it 3 times over. I think episode 2 was the one with the train ? That was really good, but i remember not enjoying the next bit. So i meant to ask if the episodes beyond that are more enticing like the first 2.
username4433710
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I sacrificed Arcadia Bay. I ended up becoming too attached to Chloe by the end
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
I meant only episode 3. Episode 1 was a near 10/10 For me, i had to play it 3 times over. I think episode 2 was the one with the train ? That was really good, but i remember not enjoying the next bit. So i meant to ask if the episodes beyond that are more enticing like the first 2.
So episode 1 was absolutely incredible and episode 2 was really good and you're not sure you want to play the rest... allllrighty then.
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
So episode 1 was absolutely incredible and episode 2 was really good and you're not sure you want to play the rest... allllrighty then.
Yes? Because episode 3 was crap...
Kardinal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I was so disappointed at the end of the game
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?