PJ27
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Is anyone planning to apply medicine in Europe particularly in Bulgaria?? I am planning to go with an agency but bit confused which one to go with. Can anyone help me with choosing a reliable agency. It would really be great if someone is already studying there and can give me some tips about how's life there and which uni to apply for and everything.
Thanks!!
PJ27
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by EmmaHarvard)
Hi there All, I am planning to study medicine this coming September in Europe, I know someone already studying in a Bulgarian medical university if anyone is interested in studying medicine or dentistry in Europe in particular Bulgaria, please message me it will be good to know some people beforehand, before heading to a foreign country. As im really shy and scared travelling away from home.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post,

xx
Emma
Hi there,
I am planning to apply for 2019 entry and bit confused about which agency to go with. Did you use any agency?? if you did can you provide me with the details and how was your overall experience with them???
Thanks
Kitz25
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Have any of you looked into studying in the Czech Republic?
PJ27
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Yes, I did. I went through Charles university. I came to know that they want chem and physics inorder to do medicine rather than chem and bio which is kinda weird. And I don’t do physics so it got out of my list. It’s bit expensive than any other European universities and also I heard that students struggle to pass the exams. I don’t know anyone around me going there or talking about the universities in Czech Republic. I guess it’s not that famous with international students. (Original post by Kitz25)Have any of you looked into studying in the Czech Republic?
Simbasoul
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
We have a friend who is studying Veterinary Medicine in Croatia and absolutely loves it! Sorry can't help on Medicine there though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (4)
11.11%
Disagree (3)
8.33%
Neither agree or disagree (10)
27.78%
Agree (11)
30.56%
Strongly Agree (8)
22.22%

Watched Threads