The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
did you even see the picture? I removed the picture so you didn't even see it
Reply 2
That didn't answer my question. People constantly stare me, strangers tell me i'm beautiful(guys and girls) so i don't get how i'm a 6.5-7
Reply 3
I said it' snot only girls it's both sexes and different ages
Reply 4
I'm assuming maybe i'm not photogenic
Reply 5
Like i said that doesn't explain why people always look at me out in public, or do double takes
Reply 6
California but that happens whenever I go on vacation too
Reply 7
Just get lost
Reply 8
RIGHTTTTTT now f off
I think you need confidence, and you don't need to show it through insta or whatever. Be you, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise :smile:
So...what's the point of this thread again?
I am creasing, this girl**** is jokes.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 12
Hater, I knew it
Reply 13
Right I can see which one of us is delusional now get loss why are you hung up on my thread
You need to take constructive criticism... you asked us, we answered - is it our fault you can't handle the truth? I can see that you're not very nice on the inside, are you?
Reply 15
Original post by TeaAndToast22
You need to take constructive criticism... you asked us, we answered - is it our fault you can't handle the truth? I can see that you're not very nice on the inside, are you?

Asked us? who talked to you? yeah I'm not clearly
Reply 16
Right because I was giving you a chance and there was a deal breaker, GOOD ONE LOL thanks for the laugh
Original post by Eterlianmi
People always told me i'm pretty/beautiful, strangers even told me, people always look at me, do double takes but I take photos and look average?

here it is for you to see. I don't understand..?

www.instagram. com/lilimillia

Some people look way more better than they look in camera. So you’re probably one of them
Reply 18
That really brightened my morning before I head to sleep.

OP regardless of your appearance your ego and personality are quite ugly, maybe it comes through in photos somehow, certainly your reaction to compliments does. Stop being so sensitive and grow, become more than appearance.
Reply 19
a photo is a two dimensional image that flattens out your features and frames the image. when you look at yourself in the mirror, you view yourself in the entire background but a selfie crops the background. ever notice why people look wider in a photo than they do IRL? it's because for all of those reasons.

plus you're probably comparing yourself to what photos 'look like' - i.e. what your friends photos look like or instagram celebrities or whatever. you know they all use filters and play with lighting and angles. i'm guessing you do it too; you're just not as good at it as your friends. taking photos is a talent and a skill - that's why we hire professional photographers for shoots instead of just anyone. so stop being so hard on yourself and just practice. other than that i don't have any advice. i don't take selfies so i'm far from the expert. lol

Latest

Trending

Trending