Report Thread starter 10 months ago
-----
Last edited by RK; 2 weeks ago
Notsureimsure
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Nah, I reckon cap will die saving Iron Man. Thanos still wins tho...
username2569523
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Notsureimsure)
Nah, I reckon cap will die saving Iron Man. Thanos still wins tho...
Maybe

Can’t wait now lol. Game of Thrones final season coming out in april too
Notsureimsure
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yasss can't wait, night king is going to absolutely destroy them
username2569523
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Notsureimsure)
Yasss can't wait, night king is going to absolutely destroy them
Not sure tbh. They said ending will be bitter-sweet. I think they'll win maybe but Dani becomes the mad queen or something, I think either her or Jon snow die, has to be one of them
astroworld
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Disney is too nice to kill their superheroes off
astroworld
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Guys if anyone wants to see Steve Rogers cry, then skip to 1:12 of the trailer
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Well Chris Evans pretty much announced Endgame as his last film when they wrapped shooting, so you'll definitely be at least half right.

My personal guess is that this is the end for both of their time in the MCU, but only one will die while the other will get a chance to walk off into the sunset. The theories around time travel could let Steve go back to Peggy, or maybe Stark gets to retire to Florence and chill with Bruce Wayne or something, or it could be something none of us see coming. I don't know which way it will go, but I agree in that this will probably be the last MCU movie starring either of them.
Gent2324
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
i really dont want a bitter sweet ending, it will be so predictable if dany gets the throne and thats that.

i think that dani will get the throne, but she finds out jon snow is the rightful heir and he becomes the king.
but truthfully i just want the night king to kill everyone lol
username4149802
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Gofre)
Well Chris Evans pretty much announced Endgame as his last film when they wrapped shooting, so you'll definitely be at least half right.

My personal guess is that this is the end for both of their time in the MCU, but only one will die while the other will get a chance to walk off into the sunset. The theories around time travel could let Steve go back to Peggy, or maybe Stark gets to retire to Florence and chill with Bruce Wayne or something, or it could be something none of us see coming. I don't know which way it will go, but I agree in that this will probably be the last MCU movie starring either of them.
I can't find the article or tweet that states that Chris said it was his last film. Where is it?
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Call911)
I can't find the article or tweet that states that Chris said it was his last film. Where is it?
Playing this role over the last 8 years has been an honor. To everyone in front of the camera, behind the camera, and in the audience, thank you for the memories!

He doesn't explicitly say that he's outta there, but he's alluding to it pretty heavily and has already exceeded the number of MCU films he signed on for in his contract. He said in an interview with the Telegraph (which is annoyingly stuck behind a paywall) that he agreed to make an extra film (Avengers 4) beyond his six film contract because it "wraps everything up". If there were long term plans for Chris Evans as Cap, he would definitely be locked into another contract rather than them just going film by film. Meanwhile Sebastian Stan is still less than halfway through the nine film contract he signed beginning with Winter Soldier, so current theories expect him to take up Cap's mantle in some form.
username2569523
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Gofre)

I'd kinda like it if it's something none of us would see coming
username4149802
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Bah gawd! I don't wanna see him go. :'(
username2569523
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Gent2324)
i really dont want a bitter sweet ending, it will be so predictable if dany gets the throne and thats that.

i think that dani will get the throne, but she finds out jon snow is the rightful heir and he becomes the king.
but truthfully i just want the night king to kill everyone lol
I think a bittersweet ending has been confirmed unfortunately lol. But yeah me too, I want the night king to win🤣
username2569523
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by astroworld)
Guys if anyone wants to see Steve Rogers cry, then skip to 1:12 of the trailer
The trailer was amazing tbh. That's how trailers should be done, not like the ones these days that spoil the whole movie
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Call911)
Bah gawd! I don't wanna see him go. :'(
I'm looking forward to them refreshing the lineup a bit. As much as I love Stark and Cap, the reinvention of Thor (and Hawkeye/Ronin too from the looks of the trailer) and introduction of cool new characters like Black Panther and Captain Marvel can shake things up and let them move in new directions.

My personal "out-there" theory is that Banner is going to play a big role. They made a very big deal throughout Infinity War of Hulk's refusal to come out and play, with the character pretty much plateauing in power a long time before that despite the insane potential power the character has and with almost every other character undergoing some level of power creep. My guess is Thanos kills Nat and/or Tony and we finally get to see Hulk get angry, and proceed to beat the sh*t out of Thanos sans-Gauntlet alongside Captain Marvel.
astroworld
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yeh defo agree there's so much more that needs to be explained and I'm thankful that the trailer doesn't show all aspects of the movie in a 2:36 clip
So excited to watch this next year!
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
omg sooooo excited i heard the theory that cap was going back in time aswell
this is gonna be interesting cant wait
heard Scott has the key to the time travel aswell who would have thought he would play such a big role in saving the world
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Kill Black Widow, that Robin Hood one, as they have no superpowers so should not be part of it. Going by comics is not necessary
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by SMEGGGY)
Kill Black Widow, that Robin Hood one, as they have no superpowers so should not be part of it. Going by comics is not necessary
Iron Man doesn't have superpowers either, nobody gives a toss about whether or not everybody in the roster is superhuman as long as they continue to be engaging and interesting characters. Plus Black Widow has a feature film in the works now, so she's not going anywhere at very least.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads