The Student Room Group

Kings maths school test

How did everyone do on it... Was it easy or hard because i found it really hard
Heya, I found it pretty difficult and only managed to answer about 8 questionns, all my friends found it hard too tho
Original post by aimee.skinner
Heya, I found it pretty difficult and only managed to answer about 8 questionns, all my friends found it hard too tho

Original post by Alimanz
How did everyone do on it... Was it easy or hard because i found it really hard

Try not to worry about how the exam went. It is designed to be difficult and you are not expected to finish it. When I did it last year I thought I had done really badly as I didn't finish and wasn't sure on some of my answers, but somehow I am now a student at KCLMS. It is very hard to predict how you will have done as they're not just looking for correct answers but how you approach problems and how you think. Good luck to both of you! x
Original post by smurg001
Try not to worry about how the exam went. It is designed to be difficult and you are not expected to finish it. When I did it last year I thought I had done really badly as I didn't finish and wasn't sure on some of my answers, but somehow I am now a student at KCLMS. It is very hard to predict how you will have done as they're not just looking for correct answers but how you approach problems and how you think. Good luck to both of you! x

Okay great thanks! How long did you have to wait to hear about the test?
Original post by aimee.skinner
Okay great thanks! How long did you have to wait to hear about the test?

We received our replies on the last Monday of the term (so about 1.5 weeks after sitting the exam). Good luck - and let me know if you have any other queries.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending