The Student Room Group

unit 6: principles of budgets in a business environment (level 2)

I'm on the last unit, (having trouble with all of it.) 1.1 Explain the purpose of budgets for managing financial resources to meet business requirements.2.1 Explain the purpose of agreeing the format in which a budget will be presented.2.2 Explain the purpose of using estimations when developing a budget and ways of doing so.2.3 Explain the purpose of identifying timescales, priorities and financial resources needed when preparing a budget and ways of doing so.2.4 Describe the purpose of negotiating and agreeing a budget.3.1 Explain the purpose of monitoring, controlling and recording income and expenditure.3.2 Describe situations in which revisions to the budget and / or plans may be needed.
did you manage to figure it out? I have just finalised and submitted my 5th Assessment and now just starting my 6th? over all..how have you found the course?
Original post by Leah321
I'm on the last unit, (having trouble with all of it.) 1.1 Explain the purpose of budgets for managing financial resources to meet business requirements.2.1 Explain the purpose of agreeing the format in which a budget will be presented.2.2 Explain the purpose of using estimations when developing a budget and ways of doing so.2.3 Explain the purpose of identifying timescales, priorities and financial resources needed when preparing a budget and ways of doing so.2.4 Describe the purpose of negotiating and agreeing a budget.3.1 Explain the purpose of monitoring, controlling and recording income and expenditure.3.2 Describe situations in which revisions to the budget and / or plans may be needed.

hey i also need help with these questions did you have any joys ?

Quick Reply