The Student Room Group

I’m 26 and i’ve never had a relationship!

I’m also still a virgin! I’ve been on dates with girls, but these have led to no where. Also is this a red flag?
It's not a red flag.
You just haven't met a girl that ticks your boxes.
I know a few guys decades older than you in the same situation.

However you might want to consider being quite clear with yourself on what qualities you most value and the sort of girl that you are interested in.
Perfectionists with very high standards often find that nobody even comes close to good enough.
The same usually applies to snobs or intolerant people that can't tolerate any alternative opinions.
Knowing beforehand what your non-negotiables are and being flexible about most other things can make all the difference.
Original post by londonmyst
It's not a red flag.
You just haven't met a girl that ticks your boxes.
I know a few guys decades older than you in the same situation.

However you might want to consider being quite clear with yourself on what qualities you most value and the sort of girl that you are interested in.
Perfectionists with very high standards often find that nobody even comes close to good enough.
The same usually applies to snobs or intolerant people that can't tolerate any alternative opinions.
Knowing beforehand what your non-negotiables are and being flexible about most other things can make all the difference.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking
Original post by Anonymous
How old are you if you don't mind me asking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending