ENGLISH LANG AND LIT RESOURCES (A-Level)

Watch this thread
meemz01
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Heyy. I have finished my A-Levels and have lots of resources for English lang and lit. I studied the following: Paris Anthology, Duffy poems, The Handmaids Tale, The Great Gatsby and The streetcar named Desire.

I have annotations and lots of example A*- C essays.

Pm me your email so I can send you the resources.
aasha-x
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Omg this is perfect! Thanks!
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hii, are the resources still available?
(Original post by meemz01)
Heyy. I have finished my A-Levels and have lots of resources for English lang and lit. I studied the following: Paris Anthology, Duffy poems, The Handmaids Tale, The Great Gatsby and The streetcar named Desire.

maddiehicklin
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
hey, if they’re still available do you have any Paris essays ? thanks !!

Respondz
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Upload to google drive plwease
HKP24
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago

Hi, I'm currently studying Frankenstein, Handmaid's tale for prose and Streetcar for drama
Would you be able to send your resources to me for these texts??

Thanks
elliejohnsonx
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
hi about to send you my email xx
meemz01
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Gonna pm you guys now.
Last edited by meemz01; 3 years ago
Mungo Bridge
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi! Would you be able to send me your essays on Carol Ann Duffy, The Great Gatsby and A Streetcar Named Desire? Would really appreciate
michore72
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
streetcar, gatsby and anthology please x
Taylormckenzie
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
is there any chance you could send me the streetcar resources it would be a great help!
lollypopgirl123
Badges: 7
Report 3 years ago
Hi, are you still sharing these resources? I'd be very grateful!

Respondz
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
never pmed them to me
Kyaren
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
If you still have the resources could you please email them 🥺🥺🥺 struggling af

jojo8796
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
same here plzzz
Studentir
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago

jazza10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago

is this book about the fella who dies in a poole, i watched it on my bf netflix and it seems good, wouldya recoemend
eviee_white
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Are these still available???
meemz01
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Studentir)
yes, Ill pm them to you
magies222
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
yes, Ill pm them to you
Heyy are these still available i am in desperate need of help !! I would be so grateful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (29)
26.13%
As I expected (37)
33.33%
Harder (38)
34.23%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.31%

Watched Threads