The Student Room Group

Rate me (be honest)

Scroll to see replies

Personality matters more than looks. It’s not about how pretty you are, but about how pure your heart is.
Original post by ihatespongebob
Why do you care so much about your looks? One day, you are going to be old and wrinkly with thinning grey hair anyway.

cause i hear everyday that i am disgustingly ugly and its not from one person but more than 10. i mean you will ask yourself if what they are saying is true? what if i look disgusting?:frown:
Original post by Anonymous
cause i hear everyday that i am disgustingly ugly and its not from one person but more than 10. i mean you will ask yourself if what they are saying is true? what if i look disgusting?:frown:

What these people say do not mean anything. People have said many horrible things about my looks in the past. I know I am not the best looking person in the world but it hasn't stopped me from doing things like my hobbies, pursuing my career, and even dating. So, don't let people make you feel that your appearance will hold you back from enjoying life because there are important things than physical appearances. :smile:
Clearly posting for attention lmao
no mate we'd get a friendly warning from the cops :smile:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Clearly posting for attention lmao

i am serious :frown:
Reply 66
you are really pretty, they just jealous.
Attachment not found

Attachment not found

finally

you're clearly a catfish. virtually no one is as good looking as the second pic. you are obviously a 50 year old obese, comic book fan.
i am serious :frown:

Well if the pics are of you then you're attractive , although online validation isn't a good way to get your self esteem up.
Original post by Muhra
you are really pretty, they just jealous

really? what if i tell you i am suicidal? you will probably not find me pretty/normal. how can more than 10 people find someone ugly/disgusting, there must be some truth in what they are saying right?
yk what they say.

strength in numbers.
really? what if i tell you i am suicidal? you will probably not find me pretty/normal. how can more than 10 people find someone ugly/disgusting, there must be some truth in what they are saying right?

Why are u suicidal?
Original post by CollectiveSoul
you're clearly a catfish. virtually no one is as good looking as the second pic. you are obviously a 50 year old obese, comic book fan.

''you are obviously a 50 year old obese, comic book fan.''omg lmao but anyway i find myself ugly
Why are u suicidal?

because... to be honest i dont even know i just hate myself and life.
because... to be honest i dont even know i just hate myself and life.

Sounds like u need some new friends, you don't wanna be around people who make u feel sh1t.
You're rly attractive tho, so don't hate ur looks at least 😼
Reply 75

omg no, dont let them beat you, most kids your age are just insecure.
Original post by Muhra
omg no, dont let them beat you, most kids your age are just insecure.

thanks
lady, you need confidence. confidence to make real-life friends. i'm sure there is some place near you that you'll feel right at home in, even if it's full of old people :wink:
i guess i am a bit pretty, thanks guys.:smile::suith:
10/10 you are perfect, girl. BElieve in YOURSELF

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending