Not confident without makeup Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Without makeup I’m really not confident, I don’t like leaving the house without some sort of eye makeup on to make myself feel better.. it’s bad I know.
HarryPetes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm a male, I feel the same way about my hair. if it's messy and all over the place i feel I must fix it for my confidence. otherwise I feel every1 is staring at me and thinking Wth.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HarryPetes)
I'm a male, I feel the same way about my hair. if it's messy and all over the place i feel I must fix it for my confidence. otherwise I feel every1 is staring at me and thinking Wth.
Right! It’s not like I have to go full face of makeup as I can go without face makeup it’s just that I have really small eyes and a lot of people say it as well -not necessarily in a bad way but I am very conscious of them so feel the need to always wear eye makeup where ever I go such as eyeliner. -your a guy so don’t expect you to understand but yh ahaha
HarryPetes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't worry girl, I kind of get ya. But if it does boost your confidence and isn't affecting your life in any way such as a surplus of time, then it's fine. But you look just as beautiful without makeup than u do with make up.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by HarryPetes; 1 month ago
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Difficult to get confident without esp cause everyone wears it. Try to minimise the amount you use.

If you do go make-up free, make sure you stay nice cause there are SO MANY girls who are a pain in the ass when they dont have make up — a defense mechanism for their insecurity when not wearinf makeup and its this that is more offputting than their faces
ExamsDo2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh no don't think makeup makes you look better. In all cases, it doesn't (often makes people look worse)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Randyyy)
Difficult to get confident without esp cause everyone wears it. Try to minimise the amount you use.

If you do go make-up free, make sure you stay nice cause there are SO MANY girls who are a pain in the ass when they dont have make up — a defense mechanism for their insecurity when not wearinf makeup and its this that is more offputting than their faces
Very true.. Yh I think I just need to start going out more without any on but it’s not because I’m scared of what other people think or will say but more because of my low self esteem and what I think of myself, it’s a tricky one.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ExamsDo2)
oh no don't think makeup makes you look better. In all cases, it doesn't (often makes people look worse)
I only mainly wear eye makeup to try and make my eyes look bigger as I have small eyes that’s my main concern, I don’t really wear a full face of makeup.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (44)
44%
Pro-humanity (56)
56%

Watched Threads