Alkene and Alkane revision questions

Watch this thread
LucyJl
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
just wondering if anyone knew where I could find some questions on alkenes and alkanes only for OCR A please???
thank you
Ailurophile03
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
u can try going through the question paper and doing specifically on alkene and alkane
LucyJl
Rep:
(Original post by Ailurophile03)
u can try going through the question paper and doing specifically on alkene and alkane
thats a good shout, thank you
Ailurophile03
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LucyJl)
thats a good shout, thank you
ur most welcomee
TODTEMPLE01
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Physics and Maths Tutor is a godsend for sciences revision. There are questions and revision notes broken down by topic and there's loads of them!

Here's the link for core organics (I'm guessing you're A-level):
https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...cr-a/module-4/
LucyJl
Rep:
(Original post by TODTEMPLE01)
Physics and Maths Tutor is a godsend for sciences revision. There are questions and revision notes broken down by topic and there's loads of them!

Here's the link for core organics (I'm guessing you're A-level):
https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...cr-a/module-4/
Yeah I am! thank you for this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.02%
As I expected (72)
31.03%
Harder (87)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.45%

Watched Threads