how to get rid of blackheads on nose

Watch
h2w17lol
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
is this normal I have two concerts coming up and Christmas anyone know some good products or well tested ways of getting rid of blackheads, whiteheads and spots.
xxx any advice wanted
-Eirlys-
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by h2w17lol)
is this normal I have two concerts coming up and Christmas anyone know some good products or well tested ways of getting rid of blackheads, whiteheads and spots.
xxx any advice wanted
You can squeeze them out yourself with clean hands which is the quickest way to do it, then clean thoroughly afterwards to avoid infection. Regularly clean your face to avoid them in future. You can also use pore cleansing strips which stick to your nose, then you pull them off and it pulls them out. You can find them almost anywhere in shops.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (6)
4.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (40)
29.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.65%

Watched Threads