The Student Room Group

Was it worth applying for UCAS earlier than other students?

I applied for UCAS application a long time ago and got no reference.He is going to give me reference in the near future instead (somewhere before the deadline). Did I just apply early for nothing?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by good boy19
I applied for UCAS application a long time ago and got no reference.He is going to give me reference in the near future instead (somewhere before the deadline). Did I just apply early for nothing?

so your application was sent without a reference?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
so your application was sent without a reference?

I had a reference, but my tutor hasn't sent it yet. He already showed me my own application to me and said my personal statement is good. The problem is he still hasn't sent it.
(edited 5 years ago)
I had a reference, but my tutor hasn't sent it yet. He already showed me my own application to me and said my personal statement is good. The problem is he still hasn't sent it.

Universities would need a reference before considering your application, nicely ask your referee if they can send the reference as soon as they can.
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Universities would need a reference before considering your application, nicely ask your referee if they can send the reference as soon as they can.

I will try. Good idea.

Wait, what? Why was the reference not sent off with your application? Universities won't even look at you if you haven't got one, so yes it was pointless sending it off a long time ago. If I found out my tutor was doing that I would be properly pissed
Until your reference is added your application has not been sent to ucas or universities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending