The Student Room Group

Who doesn’t think the Mccan’s didn’t do it?

A few years ago I would’ve and I did brand any such speculation as utter stupidity. However after looking through things most of the information seems to point at them - for instance the 50 questions they refused to answer?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/48-questions-kate-mccann-refused-to-answer-madeleine-disappearance-portugal-a7710111.html%3famp

Does anyone think any differently?

Scroll to see replies

Excuse the ‘Doesn’t’ in the title! F* autocorrect
as if this hasn't been posted a million times.
Original post by I'mComingOxford
as if this hasn't been posted a million times.

I’m a noob
Original post by normanofkent
I’m a noob

teasing you :P

idk maybe bush did it?
teasing you :P

idk maybe bush did it?

Please what do you actually think about this case?
Please what do you actually think about this case?

don't know much about this, but people say it may be the parents but why would they?

besides there isn't a shred of evidence apart from unanswered questions during interviews.
I'd be surprised if there were many people who did think differently. It doesn't take much research to find some pretty damning evidence against them. I mean, as you say, the questions alone are a huge red flag.
don't know much about this, but people say it may be the parents but why would they?

besides there isn't a shred of evidence apart from unanswered questions during interviews.

Thank you.

In response to that I’d say the shred of evidence I think lies in the fact that police dogs scented a corpse from their hired car, and what’s the evidence she was abducted and why are her parents exclusively adamant on that theory?
Ofc its a reasonable answer but not the only one.
Original post by TheMcSame
I'd be surprised if there were many people who did think differently. It doesn't take much research to find some pretty damning evidence against them. I mean, as you say, the questions alone are a huge red flag.

Exactly, thank you. Those questions are really damning, and their laughter after that interview as well. I haven’t watched any conspiracy videos on this topic to try and stay as objective as possible.
I believe in the automatic presumption of innocence until a culprit/court says otherwise and a fair trial where there is sufficient evidence of criminal wrongdoing.
For everyone, including obnoxious doctors.
Even those irresponsible enough to leave their young children alone in a overseas hotel room where none of the children understood the native language.
I hope Maddie is alive and her siblings will one day know what happened to her.
[QUOTE="londonmyst;80951468"]I believe in the automatic presumption of innocence until a culprit/court says otherwise and a fair trial where there is sufficient evidence of criminal wrongdoing.
Even those irresponsible enough to leave their young children alone in a overseas hotel room where none of the children understood the native language.
I hope Maddie is alive and her siblings will one day know wha
Original post by londonmyst
I believe in the automatic presumption of innocence until a culprit/court says otherwise and a fair trial where there is sufficient evidence of criminal wrongdoing.
I hope Maddie is alive and her siblings will one day know what happened to her.

Well I guess you’ll always hold the Mccann’s as wholly innocent in that case, since the initial suspicions raised by the Portuguese were archived when the met took up the case and the parents won’t say speak a word otherwise they’ll continue to fund PR agencies, live off book sales, resolutely and singly claim it was an abduction and chuckle off guard after interviews.

Well I guess you’ll always hold the Mccann’s as wholly innocent in that case, since the initial suspicions raised by the Portuguese were archived when the met took up the case and the parents won’t say speak a word otherwise they’ll continue to fund PR agencies, live off book sales, resolutely and singly claim it was an abduction and chuckle off guard after interviews.

Being a pair of obnoxious, arrogant doctors is not a criminal offence.
Nor is it illegal in Portugal to leave children alone.
Gerald McCann works as an NHS cardiologist, the book was written by Kate McCann.

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories and am not in the habit of making slanderous accusations against random strangers.
Regardless of whether the person is Ben Needham's mother, Madeleine McCann's parent, a member of Sarah Payne's family or a relative of Claudia Lawrence.
maybe he really likes cheese pizza
Original post by londonmyst
Being a pair of obnoxious, arrogant doctors is not a criminal offence.
Nor is it illegal in Portugal to leave children alone.
Gerald McCann works as an NHS cardiologist, the book was written by Kate McCann.

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories and am not in the habit of making slanderous accusations against random strangers.
Regardless of whether the person is Ben Needham's mother, Madeleine McCann's parent, a member of Sarah Payne's family or a relative of Claudia Lawrence.

Oh ok so you believe it was an abduction with no involvement of the parents? You could’ve just stated that lol
What a mess of a thread title. Did you consider "who thinks the McCans did it?" perhaps?
Original post by Retired_Messiah
What a mess of a thread title. Did you consider "who thinks the McCans did it?" perhaps?

I wanted to know the thoughts of people who DO NOT think the McCu*ts did it
I believe that it's not the business of the general population to speculate about the culprits behind a missing child.
Parents are guilty. Why did they not join the search? Why did they used money collected for the search to pay off the mortgage?
Why in her book does Kate mention madelines genitals? That is one sick *****.

Quick Reply

Latest