The Student Room Group
Original post by sxnde97
can anyone tell me what the writing questions were for the higher writing paper? my german mock iS TOMORROW AND I NEED HELP!!

Wouldnt that be cheating?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Wouldnt that be cheating?

I'm asking for exam questions to practice with as there aren't many questions available due to it being the new 9-1 GCSE with no past papers. My teacher already made it clear that she made up the questions for our mock so we couldn't cheat this way if we wanted to so i came here to try get more questions from the exam board so i can get used to the style of questions asked by AQA. As far as i know, that's not cheating, maybe i should've made myself a little more clear.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by sxnde97
I'm asking for exam questions to practice with as there aren't many questions available due to it being the new 9-1 GCSE with no past papers. My teacher already made it clear that she made up the questions for our mock so we couldn't cheat this way if we wanted to so i came here to try get more questions from the exam board so i can get used to the style of questions asked by AQA. As far as i know, that's not cheating, maybe i should've made myself a little more clear.

In any event its not allowed on here till they are published by the exam board. Other people are still doing mocks.

You would be ok using exam papers from other boards or old exam papers as long as you were aware of the changes. the other source would be from revision books. Too late for the mock, but not got the real ones.
Reply 4
In any event its not allowed on here till they are published by the exam board. Other people are still doing mocks.

You would be ok using exam papers from other boards or old exam papers as long as you were aware of the changes. the other source would be from revision books. Too late for the mock, but not got the real ones.

Oh okay, i didn't want to opt for other exam boards but i'll buy the revision guide for German and use those questions, thank you!!
Original post by sxnde97
Oh okay, i didn't want to opt for other exam boards but i'll buy the revision guide for German and use those questions, thank you!!

For things like translations, the I expect the other boards are fine and your teacher can mark.

https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/secondary-books/gcse/languages
Reply 6
For things like translations, the I expect the other boards are fine and your teacher can mark.

https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/secondary-books/gcse/languages

Oh yeah, thank you for the help, i just ordered the book now :biggrin: