The Student Room Group

Looking for a binge-worthy show

The kind of shows I'm into are Good Girls, Empire, This Is Us, Grey's Anatomy, The Good Doctor, Scandal, Game of Thrones, How to get away with murder, Suits etc etc.

I'm open to any suggestions.
Reply 1
Community!
Reply 2
Original post by RowanA
Community!

I think I saw it advertised on All4, I'll check it out! Thanks.
Reply 3
Stop wasting your time on fiction
Reply 4
Original post by Randyyy
Stop wasting your time on fiction

I haven't heard of that show before, I'll make sure to add it to my to-watch list. 🙄🙄
Reply 5
Original post by Faith.A
I haven't heard of that show before, I'll make sure to add it to my to-watch list. 🙄🙄

Watch some stand-up comedy, might help you
ooohhhh comedy wise....Brooklyn nine nine
The Last Kingdom
Original post by Faith.A
The kind of shows I'm into are Good Girls, Empire, This Is Us, Grey's Anatomy, The Good Doctor, Scandal, Game of Thrones, How to get away with murder, Suits etc etc.

I'm open to any suggestions.

House MD for sure
And Lost!!
Clique is also supposed to be good, haven't watched it yet tho :biggrin:
OP is looking to binge watch not watch an episods now and then. They can do what they want but you can watch something that'll interest you more and repay you back through gained knowledge
Reply 11
Prison Break and Scrubs are really good shows! I've been recommended Better Call Saul before but his character in Breaking Bad never really appealed to me.
Reply 12
Original post by Randyyy
Watch some stand-up comedy, might help you

I do like stand-up comedy but my issue with it is that there isn't any plot development given it's genre.
Reply 13
Original post by Good bloke
The Last Kingdom

I actually tried watching the first episode but I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll revisit it if I'm desperate 😅

Quick Reply

Latest