Turn on thread page Beta

When you’re ACTUALLY ugly watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So sad when pretty girls be asking if they’re pretty when it’s plain to everyone else that they are.

Then there’s ppl like me who are acc ugly. Life gotta be that deep sometimes

ReputationRep:
    Damn this should’ve been posted on my loser page whoops
    • TSR Support Team
    • Answer Heroes

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Answer Heroes
    (Original post by ItsTomii)
    So sad when pretty girls be asking if they’re pretty when it’s plain to everyone else that they are.

Live life for yourself and not other people. You don't need to be validated. You should be appreciated for who you are.

Looks fade, but personality lasts. :goodluck:

ReputationRep:
    I know you don't want me to say it, but I'm gonna say it.. you're probably not as ugly as you think

ReputationRep:
    Stahp it, you're a beautiful human being and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Yes, that means yourself too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshDarnIt)
    Stahp it, you're a beautiful human being and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Yes, that means yourself too!
    no u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eez)
    no u
    Oof, got me good

ReputationRep:
    When your mum’s the only one who calls you special, it essentially like that but with my appareance lool. At least my mum has got some hopes.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    Most people don't realise the good things about their appearance. Or they don't know how to accentuate their best features and how to conceal their worst. Few people are truly, genuinely ugly - they just haven't yet worked out how to work with what they've been given.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:

I honestly think a large amount of people on this forum who make posts of this nature are fishing for compliments/attention and know full well they're not conventionally unattractive

shame really ...because there are some people who are actually conventionally unattractive or do truly beleive they are unattractive making posts .......but because of all the fake compliment seekers it can be hard to know who actually is legit [especially if they haven't posted a pic]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    I honestly think a large amount of people on this forum who make posts of this nature are fishing for compliments/attention and know full well they're not conventionally unattractive

shame really ...because there are some people who are actually conventionally unattractive or do truly beleive they are unattractive making posts .......but because of all the fake compliment seekers it can be hard to know who actually is legit [especially if they haven't posted a pic]
    That’s why I cba to post a pic. All the people who do actually KNOW they pretty. It annoys me so much I legit dek

ReputationRep:
    Being ugly never held Bruce Forsyth back.

Just take a leaf out of his book. And all the other ugly people that have had happy and successful lives.

ReputationRep:

Aww I am sure you aren't ugly and I understand how you feel.

You need to remember that people posting pictures of their selves on here for rates, are wearing lots of make-up and have applied filters to their photos. Anyone could look just as attractive if they know how to apply makeup in a flattering way and use the right lighting for their photos.

Take away the make-up, filters and everyone will be on the same level of attractiveness.

ReputationRep:

Alrighty, lets have a reality check:-

Being "plain" is NOT the same as being ugly! Just because everyone isn't complimenting you every 5 mins, it doesn't mean you're ugly. What exactly is it about you that makes you think you're ugly? IMHO, there are certain things that "make" you ugly, in exactly the same (or opposite) that there are things that make someone pretty. Even so, there are certain parts of your looks that are in your power to change (e.g. weight, dress-sense etc.).

Regardless of how you look, please remember there are people who are acid attack or burns victims who have been physically deformed. There are people with genetic disorders (e.g. Proteus Syndrome) who can't even look at themselves in the mirror. The point I'm making is that as others have said you're probably no where near as bad as you think you are... and that things could be a hell of a lot worse for you.

Also, I believe that ANYONE (who is able bodied) can double their physical / sex appeal by learing how to dance. Think about it, a lot the biggest pop-stars from the past 20 years (e.g. Beyonce, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake etc.) Definitely their dancing / performance has contributed a lot to their sex-appeal (well, in their hey-day at least lol)

(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    Being ugly never held Bruce Forsyth back.

Just take a leaf out of his book. And all the other ugly people that have had happy and successful lives.
    Oi,

Bruce Forsyth was a legend, and I will NOT hear a word said against him!... Or we fight :fight:

Still old Burcey was passionate about dancing so proves my point above (still I guess he wasn't bad looking for an octogenarian... he had all his own hair ffs) :hifro:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Old Skool Freak)
    Alrighty, lets have a reality check:-

Being "plain" is NOT the same as being ugly! Just because everyone isn't complimenting you every 5 mins, it doesn't mean you're ugly. What exactly is it about you that makes you think you're ugly? IMHO, there are certain things that "make" you ugly, in exactly the same (or opposite) that there are things that make someone pretty. Even so, there are certain parts of your looks that are in your power to change (e.g. weight, dress-sense etc.).

Regardless of how you look, please remember there are people who are acid attack or burns victims who have been physically deformed. There are people with genetic disorders (e.g. Proteus Syndrome) who can't even look at themselves in the mirror. The point I'm making is that as others have said you're probably no where near as bad as you think you are... and that things could be a hell of a lot worse for you.

Also, I believe that ANYONE (who is able bodied) can double their physical / sex appeal by learing how to dance. Think about it, a lot the biggest pop-stars from the past 20 years (e.g. Beyonce, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake etc.) Definitely their dancing / performance has contributed a lot to their sex-appeal (well, in their hey-day at least lol)

Oi,

Bruce Forsyth was a legend, and I will NOT hear a word said against him!... Or we fight :fight:

Still old Burcey was passionate about dancing so proves my point above (still I guess he wasn't bad looking for an octogenarian... he had all his own hair ffs) :hifro:
    plain as in obvious lmao

ReputationRep:
    no-one's ugly...apart from me ofc coz i dont accept myself but yh...

Being ugly and an Asian male like me is the worst combination. I'm working really hard on memorising answers to common first date questions and getting ripped (eventually shredded) so that I can at least manage to get more than one Tinder match every 6 months as I currently do now (and even then it's usually just a bot). Otherwise, my genes will forever be consigned to the dustbin.

ReputationRep:
    Some people are to be rich, some poor. Some people are born to grow old, some die young. Some people are born and become sex symbols, and others aren't desired.

Dont feel sorry for yourself and improve yourself in every way you can. Make your mind bulletproof

ReputationRep:
    I was born with SEVERAL medically classified deformities. I'm a genetic trainwreck.

ReputationRep:
    Who gives a sh*t if you're ugly? Have you ever been bullied to an extreme level? If not, then get over it. I've been bullied when I was 8 FOR BEING A DIFFERENT COLOUR TO EVERYONE ELSE. I had to use VIOLENCE to protect myself. You're life is nothing compared to what other people go through. People with unlucky genetics (in terms of appearance), eg those with disorders and being a different race (especially in a school full of racist, ignorant kids). People with scars (I have one under my lower lip) due to cuts, acid attacks, burns, etc. Although nowadays, there's a lot of people that are the same race as me (South Asian), I've been completely f*cked up.

In other words, you're crying over bs. Who cares if you're ugly. Are you intelligent? Do you have any sporting talents? If you answer yes to any of those questions, you can pretty much live a fulfilling life.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.