Met a girl night out seemed into me Watch

Lukeyslife
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey,

So I met a girl whilst out at a club, I was enjoying the night and basically I spotted her through the night and wasn't expecting her to come up on stage.
I pretty much maintain high energy dancing for hours aha, she noticed and we kind of mingled as she came up onto the stage, she joked that I had great energy.

We pretty much got talking the usual like name age what we do and where we come from, before long as the night continued she asked me if I had a girlfriend I said I was single.
I should have twigged everything a lot sooner, after a while of dancing she asked me if I was actually interested in her and if not I could tell her. I didn't think she was into me at first.

But I was, and immediately felt like I had to act upon this to prove it before she went away. So the first thing I thought was to lock hands, she was happy and we carried on dancing.
I noticed she was edging a lot closer to me and I had her attention, everything felt really right so I went in to kiss she didn't hesitate and we made out for a while.

She went off and I got her number, I text her this morning to say I enjoyed last night and how she was doing.

I haven't heard from her, it's definitely her number as she appears on snapchat. Was it just a drunken night and she lost interest in me or is there more to it?

I didn't want to follow up too seem desperate, but I would like to meet her again she was my type.
AndBir
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Lukeyslife)
Hey,

So I met a girl whilst out at a club, I was enjoying the night and basically I spotted her through the night and wasn't expecting her to come up on stage.
I pretty much maintain high energy dancing for hours aha, she noticed and we kind of mingled as she came up onto the stage, she joked that I had great energy.

We pretty much got talking the usual like name age what we do and where we come from, before long as the night continued she asked me if I had a girlfriend I said I was single.
I should have twigged everything a lot sooner, after a while of dancing she asked me if I was actually interested in her and if not I could tell her. I didn't think she was into me at first.

But I was, and immediately felt like I had to act upon this to prove it before she went away. So the first thing I thought was to lock hands, she was happy and we carried on dancing.
I noticed she was edging a lot closer to me and I had her attention, everything felt really right so I went in to kiss she didn't hesitate and we made out for a while.

She went off and I got her number, I text her this morning to say I enjoyed last night and how she was doing.

I haven't heard from her, it's definitely her number as she appears on snapchat. Was it just a drunken night and she lost interest in me or is there more to it?

I didn't want to follow up too seem desperate, but I would like to meet her again she was my type.

My friend

All girls and women are interested in hearing about themselves- so you should say things like- "I can't get the colour of your eyes out of my head", or "was that Anais Anais perfume (it is really soft floral and subtle- don't suggest something that is too loud and out there) you were wearing last night" or "My good pal Kris and I think that you were by far the coolest girl there last night, we should meet up again". Or "please stop torturing me with the mind meld you gave me last night- i want to be able to live long and prosper."
Now that you have already sent the text you have to wait a bit- but good news because next week same time- you go back to the same place and look out for her. When you see her - act surprised and take her outside to talk with her. Get to know her and let her do the talking- listen to hear and drink in the loveliness that made you fancy her in the first place.
If you don't see her after the week is up- call her during lunch time and invite her for a meal.
If after two weeks it is still a no go then try one last time at the club- but do not call her again- she was not worth it. Find another Princess to dance with...but go back to that club whenever you get a chance she might be the one. Check out this site for more advice etc. Please share with your friends https://myenglishhelper.co.uk/servic...g-a-good-life/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
15.29%
The paper was reasonable (958)
55.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (370)
21.51%
It was TERRIBLE (129)
7.5%

Watched Threads