What should i do?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
sanny28
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
There was this guy i met in paris, through a facebook group . we became close and got intimate but i stopped him from having sex. He was angry and we had a little fight, but later he agreed. I was in love with him But after physically using me he started telling me that he doesnt want to be loyal and he never gets serious with any girl . He has had sex with 15 girls in the past but was never serious with any girl . I got to know that he was just a flirt and used me. But i had lots of feelings for him and due to that i just couldnt fall in love with anyone else. I got another boyfriend and he was really good to me and stuff but i never developed feelings for him so i called off the relationship.

now this first guy and i continued to be friends and he used to call me to his house sometimes to meet him. We just used to cuddle and hug and kiss even though i wasnt his girlfriend. I used to visit him because i used to like him even though he was an idiot. Then later he started asking me if any of my friends were single or not and i told him that my room mate was single and i will help in fixing a date with her. Having said that when he did ask me to fix a date with her i said later and i dont know why i just got pissed and told him he was an womaniser and stuff. We had a heated argument and He blocked me on facebook.

A week later i found a job and i texted him the details of the job and when to write an exam for it and stuff because i knew that he was also looking for "another" job. After that i dont know what happened he called and was really warm with me and asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend? I was shockd at his behavior but i Refused. We started meeting again and he keeps telling me that he would like to come to my room. i tell him im not alone but he says he wants to come to my room and talk to me.. I have already told him ill make him meet my room mate in january. when i tell him that he says that he is not interested to meet my room mate, but he just wants to come to my room when she is there. I understand that he is interested in meeting my roommate and not me . I dont know why but i get a strange unpleasant feeling in my stomach when he behaves like this as if i have lost something. I dont want a relationship with him and when he shows interest in meeting my roomate i just dont feel good!!!!!

what should i do??? Should i completely cut him out of my life forever like never attending his calls etc to avoid such unpleasant feelings ? or should i do something else. PLEASE guide , i just dont understand. I will greatly value your answers . Thank you.
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sanny28)
There was this guy i met in paris, through a facebook group . we became close and got intimate but i stopped him from having sex. He was angry and we had a little fight, but later he agreed. I was in love with him But after physically using me he started telling me that he doesnt want to be loyal and he never gets serious with any girl . He has had sex with 15 girls in the past but was never serious with any girl . I got to know that he was just a flirt and used me. But i had lots of feelings for him and due to that i just couldnt fall in love with anyone else. I got another boyfriend and he was really good to me and stuff but i never developed feelings for him so i called off the relationship.

now this first guy and i continued to be friends and he used to call me to his house sometimes to meet him. We just used to cuddle and hug and kiss even though i wasnt his girlfriend. I used to visit him because i used to like him even though he was an idiot. Then later he started asking me if any of my friends were single or not and i told him that my room mate was single and i will help in fixing a date with her. Having said that when he did ask me to fix a date with her i said later and i dont know why i just got pissed and told him he was an womaniser and stuff. We had a heated argument and He blocked me on facebook.

A week later i found a job and i texted him the details of the job and when to write an exam for it and stuff because i knew that he was also looking for "another" job. After that i dont know what happened he called and was really warm with me and asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend? I was shockd at his behavior but i Refused. We started meeting again and he keeps telling me that he would like to come to my room. i tell him im not alone but he says he wants to come to my room and talk to me.. I have already told him ill make him meet my room mate in january. when i tell him that he says that he is not interested to meet my room mate, but he just wants to come to my room when she is there. I understand that he is interested in meeting my roommate and not me . I dont know why but i get a strange unpleasant feeling in my stomach when he behaves like this as if i have lost something. I dont want a relationship with him and when he shows interest in meeting my roomate i just dont feel good!!!!!

what should i do??? Should i completely cut him out of my life forever like never attending his calls etc to avoid such unpleasant feelings ? or should i do something else. PLEASE guide , i just dont understand. I will greatly value your answers . Thank you.
Closing this as you already have a thread
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5711308
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (7)
21.88%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
9.38%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
12.5%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
9.38%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
21.88%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (8)
25%

Watched Threads