Im in a mess please help me.

Watch this thread
sanny28
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
There was this guy i met in paris, through a facebook group . we became close and got intimate but i stopped him from having sex. He was angry and we had a little fight, but later he agreed. I was in love with him But after physically using me he started telling me that he doesnt want to be loyal and he never gets serious with any girl . He has had sex with 15 girls in the past but was never serious with any girl . I got to know that he was just a flirt and used me. But i had lots of feelings for him and due to that i just couldnt fall in love with anyone else. I got another boyfriend and he was really good to me and stuff but i never developed feelings for him so i called off the relationship.

now this first guy and i continued to be friends and he used to call me to his house sometimes to meet him. We just used to cuddle and hug and kiss even though i wasnt his girlfriend. I used to visit him because i used to like him even though he was an idiot. Then later he started asking me if any of my friends were single or not and i told him that my room mate was single and i will help in fixing a date with her. Having said that when he did ask me to fix a date with her i said later and i dont know why i just got pissed and told him he was an womaniser and stuff. We had a heated argument and He blocked me on facebook.

A week later i found a job and i texted him the details of the job and when to write an exam for it and stuff because i knew that he was also looking for "another" job. After that i dont know what happened he called and was really warm with me and asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend? I was shockd at his behavior but i Refused. We started meeting again and he keeps telling me that he would like to come to my room. i tell him im not alone but he says he wants to come to my room and talk to me.. I have already told him ill make him meet my room mate in january. when i tell him that he says that he is not interested to meet my room mate, but he just wants to come to my room when she is there. I understand that he is interested in meeting my roommate and not me . I dont know why but i get a strange unpleasant feeling in my stomach when he behaves like this as if i have lost something. I dont want a relationship with him and when he shows interest in meeting my roomate i just dont feel good!!!!!

what should i do??? Should i completely cut him out of my life forever like never attending his calls etc to avoid such unpleasant feelings ? or should i do something else. PLEASE guide , i just dont understand. I will greatly value your answers . Thank you.
filipw
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
lol is he just using you?
sanny28
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by filipw)
lol is he just using you?
Ya maybe. can you suggest what i must do?
filipw
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sanny28)
Ya maybe. can you suggest what i must do?
Forget about him, there's always someone better
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sanny28)
There was this guy i met in paris, through a facebook group . we became close and got intimate but i stopped him from having sex. He was angry and we had a little fight, but later he agreed. I was in love with him But after physically using me he started telling me that he doesnt want to be loyal and he never gets serious with any girl . He has had sex with 15 girls in the past but was never serious with any girl . I got to know that he was just a flirt and used me. But i had lots of feelings for him and due to that i just couldnt fall in love with anyone else. I got another boyfriend and he was really good to me and stuff but i never developed feelings for him so i called off the relationship.

now this first guy and i continued to be friends and he used to call me to his house sometimes to meet him. We just used to cuddle and hug and kiss even though i wasnt his girlfriend. I used to visit him because i used to like him even though he was an idiot. Then later he started asking me if any of my friends were single or not and i told him that my room mate was single and i will help in fixing a date with her. Having said that when he did ask me to fix a date with her i said later and i dont know why i just got pissed and told him he was an womaniser and stuff. We had a heated argument and He blocked me on facebook.

A week later i found a job and i texted him the details of the job and when to write an exam for it and stuff because i knew that he was also looking for "another" job. After that i dont know what happened he called and was really warm with me and asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend? I was shockd at his behavior but i Refused. We started meeting again and he keeps telling me that he would like to come to my room. i tell him im not alone but he says he wants to come to my room and talk to me.. I have already told him ill make him meet my room mate in january. when i tell him that he says that he is not interested to meet my room mate, but he just wants to come to my room when she is there. I understand that he is interested in meeting my roommate and not me . I dont know why but i get a strange unpleasant feeling in my stomach when he behaves like this as if i have lost something. I dont want a relationship with him and when he shows interest in meeting my roomate i just dont feel good!!!!!

what should i do??? Should i completely cut him out of my life forever like never attending his calls etc to avoid such unpleasant feelings ? or should i do something else. PLEASE guide , i just dont understand. I will greatly value your answers . Thank you.
Cut him off, he only wants to get in your underwear.
Amelia1504
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
From girl to girl:

CUT. HIM. OFF.

No guy that treats you like that deserves you and it's as simple as that. The uneasy feeling in your stomach should be enough to tell you that you don't want or need him in your life! It sounds like he's using you, and every one deserves better than that.
ellieRx
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Amelia1504)
From girl to girl:

CUT. HIM. OFF.

No guy that treats you like that deserves you and it's as simple as that. The uneasy feeling in your stomach should be enough to tell you that you don't want or need him in your life! It sounds like he's using you, and every one deserves better than that.
Defiantly agree with this!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (146)
42.2%
Not yet, but I will soon (63)
18.21%
No (137)
39.6%

Watched Threads