Entry Watch

A4Endgame
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it possible to get an offer if I get A*BB in A levels, I’ve already gotten the Bs.
snipecaik
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
um, I think it would depend on which course you are applying to. If I assume it's an AAB course, then it's highly likely; they may either make you an offer for A*BB or an offer for AAB, but still accept you with A*BB on results day. However, I would have a contingency plan put into place.
A4Endgame
Rep:
?
thank you for the response. This is for dentistry, I want to get in to this on results day. I haven’t applied for it, my ucas application has been sent off for pharmacy and I’ve received my offers for this. However, a part of me wants to do dentistry. Originally I was put off applying due to my GCSEs.
drenkmenk
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A4Endgame)
thank you for the response. This is for dentistry, I want to get in to this on results day. I haven’t applied for it, my ucas application has been sent off for pharmacy and I’ve received my offers for this. However, a part of me wants to do dentistry. Originally I was put off applying due to my GCSEs.
dentistry is very rarely in clearing... and if it is it will be oversubscribed so you will have to act fast...if its not in clearing would you consider a gap year?
I know people who got Bs and didn't get in, so I'm not sure tbh. there are gateway entries like in Bristol but you have to be eligible...
Last edited by drenkmenk; 1 month ago
A4Endgame
Rep:
?
Hi, I’m kind of already doing a gap right now and will be resitting biology as I got a C.

Do contextual offers stand on results day, Ive competed MAP last year.

On their website it says contextual offer own AAB, if this is true will I need to resit chemistry as well to get an A.

Thank you again for replying.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (529)
80.4%
Leave (129)
19.6%

Watched Threads