Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
18 and never kissed anyone is that bad
Guarddyyy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Welcome to the club. Why would it be bad anyway? I rather kiss no one than people with dangerous diseases... you know.
Gugvugugvguvu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No is not bad at all.
Right now just focus on yourself, study hard and don’t look for anyone.
Let them find you .
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Gugvugugvguvu)
No is not bad at all.
Right now just focus on yourself, study hard and don’t look for anyone.
Let them find you .
Thanks that’s made me feel better!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Guarddyyy)
Welcome to the club. Why would it be bad anyway? I rather kiss no one than people with dangerous diseases... you know.
Idk I just feel like a lot of 18 year olds have been in relationships/ kissed and so on so just felt abit silly as all my friends have as well.
therandomperson
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's fine everybody has their own speeds. However I would recommend if you ever do go for a first kiss don't be this guy...

Guarddyyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
l
(Original post by Anonymous)
Idk I just feel like a lot of 18 year olds have been in relationships/ kissed and so on so just felt abit silly as all my friends have as well.
Don't compare yourself to others. Most of my friends have girlfriends and quite frankly I couldn't give 2... you know what I mean. You've still got your whole life ahead of you. Don't feel pressurised to act like someone you're not for the sake of a girl, because if someone doesn't like you for who you are, they are a waste of time.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Guarddyyy)
l

Don't compare yourself to others. Most of my friends have girlfriends and quite frankly I couldn't give 2... you know what I mean. You've still got your whole life ahead of you. Don't feel pressurised to act like someone you're not for the sake of a girl, because if someone doesn't like you for who you are, they are a waste of time.
Yh I get you! Thanks a lot that’s made me feel better about the situation.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by therandomperson)
It's fine everybody has their own speeds. However I would recommend if you ever do go for a first kiss don't be this guy...

Hopefully it won’t be that awkward ahaha
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Lol, no. Who cares when you kiss someone? Do your own thing at your own pace.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I'm 17 and I've never been kissed. I've had one boyfriend and that lasted about half a week (he was a pyscho (and I would rather never be kissed than kiss him)). I know it's hard not to think about, especially when everyone else seems to be up to It, and I worry about it too if I'm honest, but what can you do? It'll happen eventually and it'll be better than all these 13 year olds getting snogged behind the bike shed and catching STDs.
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you wanted to have kissed someone by now, yes it isnt a good thing. Don't listen to people telling you 'everything will happen when it's meant to be', get after it and make something happen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (118)
40.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise