The Student Room Group

Is it possible to have the same lecturers in second and third year as first year?

I have a module that is ending soon, I am in first year and it's a module that began in september. I am wondering is it possible that this lecturer might teach me again in another module? i'm studying bioscience and the module is cell biology,
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by savethecheetahs
I have a module that is ending soon, I am in first year and it's a module that began in september. I am wondering is it possible that this lecturer might teach me again in another module?

if your 2nd and 3rd year modules are of a very similar subject then yeah
Reply 2
Original post by savethecheetahs
I have a module that is ending soon, I am in first year and it's a module that began in september. I am wondering is it possible that this lecturer might teach me again in another module?

It is a possibility
From my personal experience, the majority of my lecturers which I had in 1st year, also taught me in 2nd and so far of 3rd year.

I do 6 modules an academic year, with about 3-4 lecturers to each module. I've had lecturers who have taught different modules within the same semester/year. It makes sense for me to have some crossing-over :smile:

One of my lecturers has taught me in 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and also now my honours project supervisor.
Yeah its possible, majority of my lecturers this year are the same as the ones i had last year

Quick Reply

Latest