The Student Room Group

Too scared to talk to my crush??

I've liked this girl for almost 2 years... and I've never gotten the guts to stand on my feet and talk to her. I've been avoiding her ever since, and it is just so so SO hard to even be near her. She is roses to my eyes, and I cannot stop looking at her from a distance. She's been giving me some signs, though. Signs saying that I need to stop and go up to her. Signs that happen so frequent that its is synonymous to a tree on a grassland. Signs that hurt, indicating that I am a loser with no balls. If I could just talk to her... everything would change for me. I don't know what to do...
Reply 1
It's not gonna work out mate
Well stop being a moron and talk to her then instead of talking about trees smh
I think the longer you leave it the harder it will get
fr just approach her minus all the flowery (wildlife pun & extrended semantic field of nature ha im funny) talk and get to know her as an actual person and no this angelic message you've built up for yourself.
Life’s too short to be questioning these things. For all you know, she’s waiting for her chance for someone to come sweep her off her feet. Don’t live life with regrets man. I’m still waiting for that guy :redface:
Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Just do it. Don't live with regrets.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending