The Student Room Group

He left me, how should I feel😩😩

Me and this guy I’m dating and sleeping with went out for drinks and stuff and we went back to the hotel where we stayed after a couple hour s of us ordering food and chilling he said he isn’t staying over before he has a lot of work and emails and stuff to do bearing in mind he live 10 minutes away from the hotel.

I’m going on holiday in a couple days for a month that’s why we went out and spent time together , I played it off cool and said you got to do what you got to do when he asked if I was angry. When he left I started crying because I was upset.

How should I feel about this ? I know he’s stressed out about work and stuff however I’m sleeping in the hotel by myself , before when we went hotel he left in the morning as he had work things to do also( he’s self employed ).
Reply 1
Could've told you'd be very lonely if he left, if he then still left he probably has a lot of work to do
Reply 2
Original post by Randyyy
Could've told you'd be very lonely if he left, if he then still left he probably has a lot of work to do

I’m just thinking imagine he didn’t have work and left me. It was really late also early hours of the am. Don’t you think it was out of order to leave me alone in the room? Or am I over exaggerating I have a habit of doing this. Especially because today we was suppose to spend a lot of time with eachother.
Original post by Anonymous
Me and this guy I’m dating and sleeping with went out for drinks and stuff and we went back to the hotel where we stayed after a couple hour s of us ordering food and chilling he said he isn’t staying over before he has a lot of work and emails and stuff to do bearing in mind he live 10 minutes away from the hotel.

I’m going on holiday in a couple days for a month that’s why we went out and spent time together , I played it off cool and said you got to do what you got to do when he asked if I was angry. When he left I started crying because I was upset.

How should I feel about this ? I know he’s stressed out about work and stuff however I’m sleeping in the hotel by myself , before when we went hotel he left in the morning as he had work things to do also( he’s self employed ).

i understand! my boyfriend hasn't responded to my messages or answered the phone! in 3 weeks! should i be worried and break up?
If someone hasnt answered your messages for 3.weeks its either something serious has happened in their life, they are ghosting you or they lost your number or they are offended by something they heard or someone said about you. You know your them best. So you might have an instict on which it is. Can you reach them or know about them another way such as through social media or through a friend or family member? If this isnt an option. You could choose to do nothing and wait for him to contact you. But expect that.the situation might be that he has already moved on. Its not acceptable to not contact you for three weeks. As someone always has access to a phone of some kind, they can reach you through email facebook, snap chat twitter etc. If they say they cant. its lies. I think you already know deep down that you shouldnt be being treated this way.
Original post by Anonymous
If someone hasnt answered your messages for 3.weeks its either something serious has happened in their life, they are ghosting you or they lost your number or they are offended by something they heard or someone said about you. You know your them best. So you might have an instict on which it is. Can you reach them or know about them another way such as through social media or through a friend or family member? If this isnt an option. You could choose to do nothing and wait for him to contact you. But expect that.the situation might be that he has already moved on. Its not acceptable to not contact you for three weeks. As someone always has access to a phone of some kind, they can reach you through email facebook, snap chat twitter etc. If they say they cant. its lies. I think you already know deep down that you shouldnt be being treated this way.

actually, he really can't! neither me or him have social media due to our parents being scared that it could lead to online bullying! particularly in my case, most people at school seem to hate me for no good reason!

Quick Reply

Latest