Redoing uni, need help Watch

marvelgurl99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anybody else redone their first year, more than once? I did a few months at UoR, but left due to mental health, and personal issues. I'm currently in first year at YSJ, and I love it, but by the end of semester one, I've had a recent loss in the family, I hate my course, my accomodation, and due to declining mental health I have absolutely zero friends. I can't restart my course, either; it's supposedly too late to change. I want to stay at the same uni, and start first year again in September, but I feel really self conscious about it? Does anyone have advice, and has anyone been in a similar situation? Feeling stressed and lonely.
Alpha88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you spoken to anyone at the counselling team at your Uni or got any help from your GP or any other outside counselling? They should be able to assist in sorting things out for you. I'm currently going through it with my university counselling team and they have helped me get extensions on work or have exams/coursework defferred until June/July
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (118)
40.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise