Slapping my head Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Everytime I get a new haircut with skin fade, people come and keep slapping my head. I understand it's a joke and I can tolerate it, but sometimes people do too much and I don't want to be aggressive back so it doesn't seem like I'm annoyed or so it doesn't become physical because I'm quite a physical person. On Friday, I and a haircut and lots of people came behind me and started slapping my head - and the slaps do hurt a lot. Some people actually slap my head soft, but when people slap it a lot and it hurts, that what I don't like. I don't know and effective way on how to stand my ground and this as I don't want to seem annoyed or escalate it into a physical fight.
filipw
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't get a haircut
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
SirSilverYT
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
this is a general culture thing with the youth, just tell them to seriously not
SirSilverYT
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean I had to walk through a pathway lined with other people and then they all started wacking me and hitting me and so on, it wasn't that bad
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dude standup for yourself. If it's close friends then tell them in a friendly jokingly way that its annoying. If they aren't friends don't let them touch you like that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads